Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab

Reviews of Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab

March 05, 2015

By Ble

My mother had dementia. She went home to heaven Jan 20, 2015. She was well cared for and well loved by this amazing staff. She was content. Wayne is excellent administrator. Staff came from all over the complex to pray, say good bye, hug on family members during her final hours. Thank you and God bless you all.

August 22, 2014

By snowflake11

PLO is the best place in Taney County to seek rehab for a loved one. My dad spent 2 weeks there & the staff were brilliant,caring & attentive. There is a true team approach and they kept me updated on his progress. I highly recommend this facility for yourself or a loved one.

July 07, 2014

By sgra

My father was a dementia resident until his passing friday. While dad was there Wayne took over as administrator. I saw his servant's heart reflected in the staff that took care of my dad. Thank you pt. Lookout.

May 22, 2013

By flowerchild

I would never recommend this facility to anyone that cares about there family member. Things are constantly taken from the rooms and when you ask them about it they just blow you off. The standard of care is poor, they don't have enough help for the patience load.

Services and Amenities of Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab

Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab is a senior living provider in Hollister, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab