Hillcrest Care Center De Soto, MO

Reviews of Hillcrest Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Care Center

August 05, 2016

By pleaseddaughter

My Mother was placed in Hillcrest back in May 2016. At first I was scared as before she was in independent living and I didn't know what to expect. The home is older but extremely clean. The nursing staff and CNA's have been amazing.the Administrator Cindy has gone above and beyond to make sure my mom is comfortable and safe. They are very supportive and go out of their way to help. My moms only complaint is the food but she has lost her taste due to a stroke and dementia. Overall I am extremely pleased with Hillcrest. We looked at other homes and although Hillcrest is older the care my mom has received is superb.

August 22, 2015

By ajokeformom

My mother was a resident at facility for a very short period of time. Some of the girls are very nice they just simply do not have take care for people. The girls on the floor and the girls at the desk have no communication. Which makes sense because every time you drive by the nursing supervisors are out side smoking. My mother got sent to a different facility. Not the staff's fault that is on the floor I would say the management team is poor for the lack of supervising.

July 09, 2015

By Disappointed to tears

Understaffed, no communication between staff on individual care needs, lie to cover each other, no follow through upon family concerns, poor record and chart keeping, they smile, say anything then walk away and do nothing. Extremely poor response time to alerts and needs lights. Lack of supervision of nurses and aides. No assigned areas of patients. No one ever knows where the aides are, nurses sit at desk and don't help. Don't put loved one there unless they can take care of themselves.

February 22, 2015

By happyfamilytomom

MY mother just finised therapy at Hillcrest. I could not be more pleased. The staff and therapy dept are outstanding! My mom made lots of friends. Social services helped her get back home with home health care. The administration staff are all wonderful to talk to and make you feel welcome.A+!

January 23, 2015

By lovinggranddaughter2

My grandma was at Hillcrest for 3 years. I could have not asked for better care. Everyone in the facility treated her as if she were family. I will never be thankful enough for their love and support.

October 31, 2014

By Unhappy12

My mom was admitted to this facility on a Wednesday at 4:00pm and passed away the next day at 7:30 am. (After all vital signs were perfect) The facility sent my dad a bill for a 24 hour day. The staff seemed nice upon arrival but after my mom passed everyone became heartless. I asked a lady,while leaving my mom the first and only night she was there, if she liked the place and she said "have someone with your loved one at all times." I guess she was right. I believe they are understaffed. I will never know what truely happened to my mom in there care.

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Hillcrest Care Center

Hillcrest Care Center is a senior living provider in De Soto, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hillcrest Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillcrest Care Center