Hillcrest Care Center De Soto, MO

Reviews of Hillcrest Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Care Center

July 09, 2015

By Disappointed to tears

Understaffed, no communication between staff on individual care needs, lie to cover each other, no follow through upon family concerns, poor record and chart keeping, they smile, say anything then walk away and do nothing. Extremely poor response time to alerts and needs lights. Lack of supervision of nurses and aides. No assigned areas of patients. No one ever knows where the aides are, nurses sit at desk and don't help. Don't put loved one there unless they can take care of themselves.

February 22, 2015

By happyfamilytomom

MY mother just finised therapy at Hillcrest. I could not be more pleased. The staff and therapy dept are outstanding! My mom made lots of friends. Social services helped her get back home with home health care. The administration staff are all wonderful to talk to and make you feel welcome.A+!

January 23, 2015

By lovinggranddaughter2

My grandma was at Hillcrest for 3 years. I could have not asked for better care. Everyone in the facility treated her as if she were family. I will never be thankful enough for their love and support.

October 31, 2014

By Unhappy12

My mom was admitted to this facility on a Wednesday at 4:00pm and passed away the next day at 7:30 am. (After all vital signs were perfect) The facility sent my dad a bill for a 24 hour day. The staff seemed nice upon arrival but after my mom passed everyone became heartless. I asked a lady,while leaving my mom the first and only night she was there, if she liked the place and she said "have someone with your loved one at all times." I guess she was right. I believe they are understaffed. I will never know what truely happened to my mom in there care.

About Hillcrest Care Center

Hillcrest Care Center is a senior living provider in De Soto, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hillcrest Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillcrest Care Center