Sunplex Sub-acute Center

Reviews of Sunplex Sub-acute Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunplex Sub-acute Center

May 11, 2013

By Sunny Plex

When I go to Sunplex where my loved one is there seems to be a very satifying residents. The smell when you walk thru the door is not like alot of nursing homes. it smells more like home,very clean and organized. The nurses are very nice, neat, and clean. They smile alot and really show compassion towards the people. I never saw any mistreatment or neglect there. The food is healthy and satisfying. I think they are doing the best they can and I am very happy with Sunplex #1. I have been a volunteer worker for many years and I rate this nursing home as a very home like atmosphere. It is close to home too. Thank-you Sunplex workers for doing your job!

October 29, 2010

By Deltarvr

She's home!

OMG! Granny fell last month and had to go to the Sunplex for their rahbilitation 'cause she broke her hip. They were just super. She got the therapy she needed and good nursing care. She just came home this week and is so happy to be completely better. Thank you Sunplex, I will sing your praises wherever I go!

Services and Amenities of Sunplex Sub-acute Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sunplex Sub-acute Center

Sunplex Sub-acute Center is a senior living provider in Ocean Springs, Mississippi that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sunplex Sub-acute Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunplex Sub-acute Center