Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

Reviews of Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

Assisted Living Reviews for Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

May 25, 2021

By Michael

I toured Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud. The tour was pretty good. They took care of me because I had a diabetic reaction. It was very nice, clean, and new. It was only two years old and big. I only talked to three staff members, and they were pretty friendly. I saw one room and it was spacious and clean. It was a handicapped one. It was kind of odd in the closet though, I thought. There is like a linen closet in the bathroom, but there is not really a closet there. I do not know what it is going to cost because they gave me one price and then quoted a different, higher price to my social worker. They gave me a chocolate chip cookie and some orange juice because I was having a glucose fit and I came around okay.

Michael, Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it! Costs will vary in Assisted Living depending on how much assistance is needed. This can be difficult to establish at an initial tour as an assessment from our nurse is needed to determine final costs. Sometimes others that are involved (for example-your social worker) give us a higher level of care needs than the consumer who is searching does, so the price estimates can be different. Once our nurse does an assessment you would then get the final rent and care package costs. Leslie McNary, Sales and Marketing Director

Independent Living Reviews for Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

June 30, 2021

By Julie

The lady at Talamore Senior Living was nice and very helpful. She took me all around. The rooms were comfortable looking. She showed me double rooms, and they were corner rooms. The only thing is the view is the shopping center, but otherwise the building was nicely laid out. Activity was a bit limited, but only because of Covid. I didn't see anything, but bingo. There were some activities, but there weren't many people there yet. They were just really bringing people in.

Julie, Thank you for your kind review! We are very proud of our beautiful building and it was a pleasure showing you around. We appreciate you taking time to post a review for us.

Memory Care Reviews for Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

Costs for Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

Photos of Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

Services and Amenities of Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud

Our community features beautiful gathering spaces and is welcoming for residents, families, and friends. We offer many amenities, wonderful cuisine with lots of mealtime options, and excellent care. Offering independent living, assisted living, a secured memory care as well as enhanced care, our goal is to be a long term senior living solution for residents. We would love to have you become a member of our Talamore family!

Our bistro, underground heated parking, salon, on-site PT/OT and much more set us apart from the rest. Talamore is also able to provide a very high level of care to residents (Hoyer Lift transfers, tube feedings, sliding scale insulin, specialized diets and more). This allows us to be a long term solution for our residents.

Map of Talamore Senior Living - Saint Cloud