Oak Terrace Senior Living Of Jordan

Reviews of Oak Terrace Senior Living Of Jordan

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Terrace Senior Living Of Jordan

August 29, 2012

By squinty75

I visited Oak Terrace Senior Living about month ago with my grandfather. We have been looking at several different facilities to provide care for my grandmother who is suffering from both Alzheimer's and mini-strokes. We have looked at several different homes over the past year. Oak Terrace Senior Living is a home that has recently opened in my community.We did not have an appointment for a tour, we decided to tour it on the spur of the moment. The staff was happy and helpful and ready to give us a tour right away. We immediately liked the size of the facility, it felt small and home-like. Although smaller than many facilities we had toured previously, it offered the same amenities. I really liked the country setting. The facility also offers underground parking which I'm sure will be nice when we visit my grandmother, especially during winters in Minnesota. We were most interested in touring the memory care unit of the facility, as that is where my grandmother will be staying. The rooms were large and spacious, even the shared rooms. Each room has its own bathroom, with shower and bathing facilities also offered for those who need assistance. All of the meals are prepared on-site. This was important to me, because I want to make sure my grandmother receives healthy, tasty and nutritious meals. The nursing staff was on hand to answer all of our questions. I noticed all of the current residents spent a lot of time in the main area of the memory care unit, watching television and enjoying a secure walking path. I feel good about trusting this facility to provide my grandmother with the care she needs.

Costs for Oak Terrace Senior Living Of Jordan

Photos of Oak Terrace Senior Living Of Jordan

Services and Amenities of Oak Terrace Senior Living Of Jordan

• Independent Living Starting At: $1900/month

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Activities Extra: See Activity Calendar

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Comprehensive license, Housing with Services

About Oak Terrace Senior Living Of Jordan

Oak Terrace Senior Living of Jordan is a retirement community that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Each resident has a customized care plan and is connected to a 24 hour call system that makes help only the push of a button away. Residents have access to three meals daily, several community rooms, and daily activities. Our senior community offers independence when you want it, and assistance when you need it.

Map of Oak Terrace Senior Living Of Jordan