Camilia Rose Care Center

Reviews of Camilia Rose Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Camilia Rose Care Center

September 22, 2013

By Deborah21

She is at Camilia Rose Care Center. The place is fine and she likes it. Her room is clean. They just probably need to improve on the service like for example the need to get help when going to the restroom.

April 19, 2012

By April2

While this is not the most high tech facility I have ever been to I must say that it is a very nice place for the residents that live here. I have visited this facility many times over the last year and I have always really liked what I have seen. It is always clean, the residents seem to be very happy with the facility, they have a lot of amenities to offer their residents and they seem to get really great care. It is clean, the employees are helpful and kind to the residents and the visitors and the staff really seem to care about the people that are there and of course the residents. I would not think twice about recommending the facility to family or friends. I think one of the best things about this facility is that the staff makes sure that people are not just sitting around. They have a lot for them to do to keep their bodies and their minds active. The grounds are nice and it is in a pretty area for walks and outings and things. It also is very clean and smells nice too.

About Camilia Rose Care Center

Camilia Rose Care Center is a senior living provider in Coon Rapids, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Camilia Rose Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Camilia Rose Care Center