Stonegate Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Stonegate Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Stonegate Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

April 10, 2017

By E_Rich

That staff here is so compassionate about delivering great care to their residents!! This is a wonderful facility!

June 13, 2012

By Lisa5

I visited this facility to see family and I was really impressed at first. The staff was very pleasant and the sitting area and dining room were very clean. the residents seemed very happy and I liked that several of them were playing cards instead of being contained to their rooms like I have heard can happen. The staff was knowledgeable but very busy. After a few visits I felt that I should recoil my first impression however because their call light system was VERY loud. I worried about my family sleeping at night with such a siren like sound going off. Over all I would recommend this facility for anyone with an alert and mobile family member but if they are starting to decline I would look else where. this is a great place to start out but towards the end I think more care is need then what they have available.

Memory Care Reviews for Stonegate Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Activities Extra: Life Enrichment Activities

• Financial Guidance Extra: Tax Deductions

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Monitoring Of Health Care Needs,Palliative,Home Health And Hospice By Third Party,X Ray Service,Podiatry,Dental, Laboratory,Oxygen,Medical Equipment

Types of care

• Exercise
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About Stonegate Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Welcome to Stonegate Village, a Leisure Living Community in Sandusky, Michigan. Here, our assisted living option allows seniors to maintain a level of independence while receiving personalized attention for daily needs. For those facing memory impairment, our care team places an emphasis on forming relationships that nurture and support both the resident and their family. At Leisure Living, we form close-knit and caring communities who share in life’s journey together.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs
  • Multiple floor-plan options
  • Wheelchair-friendly
  • Walk-in showers with safety bars
  • Interior walking areas
  • Life enrichment activities
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Peaceful outdoor spaces
  • And more
  • Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of Stonegate Village Assisted Living & Memory Care