Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

Offers Independent Living

701 Market Street, Oxford, MI 48371
Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone) (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

Independent Living Reviews for Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

January 22, 2021

By karwick

Once you walk in you are greeted with a happy smile and welcome. The place is very clean and well maintained. My mother in law loves it here. The activities and attention given are over the top! They care about the residents and their families.

January 21, 2021

By ldszklarski

Independence Village is a very caring facility. My mother has lived there for 14 years and she considers this community an extension of her family. Everyone is friendly and positive. This past year was tough due to the covid 19 virus restrictions but the residents and staff did their best to stay safe. In the past my mom partook of the many activities, trips and concerts. She looks forward to gathering with "family" again.

January 21, 2021

By TimG

Beautiful apartment and the staff is outstanding! They are so friendly and helpful with all of my parents needs. The on-site doctor and transportation to appointments and shopping are so helpful. They have daily activities and nonstop fun activities for everyone. My mom enjoys interacting with her neighbors and the staff.

January 20, 2020

By Cherie Barnett

When it came time to consider moving my Mom to a senior living facility it was very emotional for us. We made our appointment at Independence village. I had such knots in my stomach knowing this was the next stage. When we walked in everyone was so friendly and happy! My Mom was beaming! By the end of the tour my Mom considered it a dream to live there. We were all so happy that our experience was so great! It has now been four years and she still feels the same way! Everyone knows her name!!! The friendliness is real! The dinners are a lovely dinning experience. I could go on and on. My advice...make the appointment you will leave knowing it was the right decision.

September 09, 2019

By jadobarnes

This has been a wonderful transition for my grandparents as they needed extra care moving from their home into an independent living facility. It has been a smooth journey thanks to the lovely accommodations, wonderful staff and countless amenities for them to enjoy. My grandma is a meticulous housekeeper and has appreciated the laundry and cleaning services that are provided. Their 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment is quaint and cozy. We’ve noticed any issues such as light bulb replacements are promptly taken care of. Our family is so grateful for the care they receive at Independent Village. It has certainly eased the worry and anxiety for all of us knowing they are in such exceptional care. My grandparents enjoy the variety and options for meals and take advantage of many of the daily activities and day trips that are offered. The dining staff always seems to be a hit as many are high school or college aged. We are always impressed with the rapport they have with residents! My grandparents became friends quickly with their neighbors and dining mates. Our family enjoys visiting and participating in cocktail hour, brunch, play time in the game room and special events. The environment is so warm, inviting and family friendly. We’re truly thankful and wowed by this community!

April 05, 2019

By Violet C.

I have lived here for 4 years. I have enjoyed my time here at the community. I have really enjoyed the activities, the residents are special. My favorite is the food! The dinners are the greatest!

Costs for Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

Photos of Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

• Minimum Age: None

About Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

Welcome to Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)! This isn’t just a place to reside — it’s a place where our community members truly shine, and we are glad to share this experience with them. Our senior living options include independent living and enhanced living. Throughout each service level, we strive to make every moment of every day something special. We know it’s the small details in life that make a difference. Every resident becomes a part of our family, and we work with each of them at their pace to create the experiences they want. Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone) is a place where residents can truly Shine. Everyday.

Independent Living

Independent living is designed for individuals who want the privacy of an apartment home with the added benefits senior living offers: meals, housekeeping, maintenance, transportation, activities, group outings, fitness programs, educational seminars and more.

Enhanced Living

A bridge between independent and assisted living, enhanced living is designed to promote the greatest level of independence for individuals who need a little extra help. It includes all the benefits of independent living plus the peace of mind that comes with affordable, custom personal care packages that can be tailored to individual needs.

Community Amenities

• Large Floor Plans • Balcony Or Patio • Courtyard And Golf Course Views • Individual Thermostats • Large Windows • Full-size Refrigerators • Large Closets With Additional Storage Space • Gourmet Meals • Wheelchair Accessibility • Exercises And Fitness Programs • Apartment Maintenance • Weekly Routine Linen Laundry Service • Beauty Salon/Barbershop • And More!

PrevNext, Large floor plans, Balcony or patio, Courtyard and golf course views, Individual thermostats, Large windows Full size refrigerators, Large closets with additional storage space, and more!

Map of Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)

Independence Village of Oxford (Waterstone)