Grand Oaks Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Grand Oaks Nursing Center

April 02, 2009

By Kathy LeFevere

Family friend/relative

I only have a moment......but what I want to say is Thank You. My Mother Margaret DeFay is a resident at this location.......It is a home that she loves..She loves the special attention..The kindness and the love of the care givers. They kiss her on the check to wake her up and listen to her. I appreciate the Doctor and staff that are there for her at all times. She has health issues and this is a great relief for her and for me. She thinks of this home as an extended family.....I am appreciative, thankful and hopeful that her late years will continue to be happy. This place is an answer to her prayers and to my prayers. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you...........

Services and Amenities of Grand Oaks Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Grand Oaks Nursing Center

Grand Oaks Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Baldwin, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Grand Oaks Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grand Oaks Nursing Center