The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

Reviews of The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

Assisted Living Reviews for The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

September 23, 2013

By Anonymous70205050

Before my sister-in-law was sent to a rehab facility, she stayed in The Arbors. It was an excellent facility. I like everything about it, for example, the way it was set up, the staff, etc. They have very good and spacious accommodations. Their staff was very good. I totally like this place.

August 08, 2013

By Kik

There is quite a problem with theft here. The staff blames your loved one "bad memory" "accidentally threw it out", it makes your loved one think they are crazy! I am friends with family members of two other residents in addition to my mom (no longer there). One of them put a hidden camera in a flower pot, that was stolen too. Management dimisses the problem even though we narrowed it down to the hours of 10 pm to 6 am when the things turned up missing. Clearly a staff member - still it was dismissed. One RN told me "don't believe anything your mother says" when I said I didn't know what to believe! These people are unprofessional at best and uncaring at worst. There are exceptions of course, but not in the management ranks. Go anywhere but here. I had my mom, an aunt and my best friend's mom all here with the same issues.

July 28, 2011

By Deeg

The people who care for the dementia patients in this facility are top notch. There is always mental stimulation, physical activities, exercise, outings. They go the extra mile and make the residents feel secure & safe.

Services and Amenities of The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

About The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts is a senior living provider in Taunton, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts