The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

Reviews of The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

Assisted Living Reviews for The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

January 21, 2015

By William101271250

They seemed knowledgeable and seemed helpful as much as any other facility, but I didn't feel The Arbors was the right place for my mom. They all have activities. The sanitation is very good. I don't know, but it is hard to pinpoint it. I just go by a gut reaction I had between the two places. I think my mom would do well in either place. Maybe I was a little bit more familiar with the other facility. They are all clean, and they're all well laid out. The staff is all friendly and seems to be genuinely helpful. It depends on the individual, what their comfort level is, and what they get out of it.

September 23, 2013

By Anonymous70205050

Before my sister-in-law was sent to a rehab facility, she stayed in The Arbors. It was an excellent facility. I like everything about it, for example, the way it was set up, the staff, etc. They have very good and spacious accommodations. Their staff was very good. I totally like this place.

August 08, 2013

By Kik

There is quite a problem with theft here. The staff blames your loved one "bad memory" "accidentally threw it out", it makes your loved one think they are crazy! I am friends with family members of two other residents in addition to my mom (no longer there). One of them put a hidden camera in a flower pot, that was stolen too. Management dimisses the problem even though we narrowed it down to the hours of 10 pm to 6 am when the things turned up missing. Clearly a staff member - still it was dismissed. One RN told me "don't believe anything your mother says" when I said I didn't know what to believe! These people are unprofessional at best and uncaring at worst. There are exceptions of course, but not in the management ranks. Go anywhere but here. I had my mom, an aunt and my best friend's mom all here with the same issues.

July 28, 2011

By Deeg

The people who care for the dementia patients in this facility are top notch. There is always mental stimulation, physical activities, exercise, outings. They go the extra mile and make the residents feel secure & safe.

About The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts

The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts is a senior living provider in Taunton, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Arbors at Taunton Massachusetts