Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center

Reviews of Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center

May 10, 2014

By Paul37

We transferred my father to Southeast Rehab. I thought they were great. The place was clean. Some places smell, but they never did. The staff was very receptive to the family's needs as well as my father's needs, both physically and health-wise. My father was treated very well, and that was the bottom line. They did a good job with my dad. They kept us updated and were always in contact with us. I never had any problem getting in touch with anybody. They returned my calls, and they had his best interests in mind. I was happy with that response. We found them to be reasonable, and they were very accommodating from the start and right through the very end.

Services and Amenities of Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center

Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center is a senior living provider in North Easton, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center