Sutton Hill Center North Andover, MA

Reviews of Sutton Hill Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sutton Hill Center

November 20, 2017

By Lorina

My mom was at Sutton Hill at two different times for Rehab for each visit the nursing staff as well as Social Services Department were exceptional. the girls I had to deal with Jennifer, Lisa, Heather as well as Maura where amazing they kept me posted and they also communicated with my mother for me. The food was okay although the kitchen has to work on making sure that what the patient orders is on the tray. I would like to thank Genesis for hiring exceptional nurses, and a great social services director

May 15, 2017

By didid

Other

My mom was Sutton Hill nursing home they never change and watch her daily I would go see her three days in a row and she was in the same clothes and I would have to change her myself they never stay with the residents while they have lunch or care weather they eat or not. They would give my mom peanut butter and jelly three times a day rather then give her something she might like for meals and they never gave her drinks with it.I would see them give her water I would have to give her some when I got there to make sure she got some. They made my mom move because they said they could not take care of her anymore because she has advance dementia and they can't take care of that but when we brought her there that said they did and she never have to move. They don't want to take care of her because I'm there every day and I complain when I see things that are wrong. I could go on all day with the bad care they give. If you are thinking about putting your mom here please watch the way they take care of her. I moved her and it is like night and day my mom is getting much better care and they treat her like a human being. She is clean has water in her room. And is happier

February 16, 2012

By stillwater2893

During my great grandmothers final years she spent all her time living at Sutton Hill nursing home. Although she was afflicted with Alzheimers, she always seemed extremely happy with her stay. During the many times I visited I could tell it was an excellent facility. The home planned several senior activities (bingo, puzzles, etc), which kept her very social. The only complaint i would have of the home would be its food, not to say that it is bad, but definitely not above par. The home itself was nice looking, and always looked kept up and clean. According to my sister, who also worked there for a short period of time, the staff was extremely friendly and well trained. All in all, i believe it to be a great nursing home.

October 20, 2011

By alundquist

This facility was truly terrific. My Grandma lives there so I visit it about 5 times a year and every time they seem to impress me. They have terrific service, with workers that are willing to take time to take care of the elderly regardless of there condition which is impressive because there are many patients who have mental disorders. They tend to almost every one of their requests, help them with general living, clean rooms as well as make beds, and several other services with grace and always a smile. Also the food is amazing, I was expecting the food to be bad because I have seen other nursing homes but the food here is as good as food can be at nursing homes. I would give it 4/5 stars because it is almost perfect but it is not a million dollar home or anything like that, but for the price I would give it an easy 5/5 rating because it is the best value I have ever seen for a nursing home.

Photos of Sutton Hill Center

Services and Amenities of Sutton Hill Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sutton Hill Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Sutton Hill Center