Edgewood

Reviews of Edgewood

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Edgewood

April 15, 2016

By John123417950

The staff at Edgewood Retirement Community was fine and able to tour me around the place. It had a pool, and the dining area was adequate.

February 22, 2016

By TZ

Edgewood is “top of the line” and the Gold standard for a quality CCRC setting. It is a little more expensive than I would like to pay at this point in my life. It’s a wonderful place and first rate in every respect. The apartments are high quality, spacious and “up to date.” I had a meal - and believe that the food service program is wonderful and in keeping with all other aspects of the quality at Edgewood. They provide the full spectrum of services from independent - and if needed quality assisted living and skilled nursing programs. It is definitely a CCRC that one should consider in your decision making.

March 31, 2015

By Paul104168250

I visited Edgewood this year. They have very nice people. The rooms are very nice. It is not as nice as the other facility but still very nice. They have a lot of activities like swimming, and they take people out to go to shows. The dining area is very nicely setup. I liked the food, but not as well as the other facility. The security is fine. There's nothing special; it is just a nice place.

February 10, 2013

By excited

We are fairly new to the Edgewood and had concerns of coming to a CCRC. We are very very pleased with our decvision. They take care of everything. They focus on the details. Staff and every one connected to the Edgewood is very friendly and sincerely nice. Location and facilities are excellent. Well kept. We are very proud to have visitors come to see us. They are very impressed upon their visit. Food is four star. Care is outstanding. The transition from our house to here was excellent. They made you fell right at home. I can not think of any negatives. The positive stories we hear from others who live here amaze us.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Edgewood

About Edgewood

Edgewood is a senior living provider in North Andover, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Edgewood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Edgewood