Sunny Acres Nursing Home Chelmsford, MA

Reviews of Sunny Acres Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunny Acres Nursing Home

May 10, 2016

By Maureen25

My father was at Sunny Acres. They did try their best. They weren’t able to recognize critical elements that needed to be seen, so my father ended up in an emergency visit and required amputation of his toe. So I was disappointed with them. What impressed me most was the staff. They were doing the best job they could. They were very kind and caring except for one nurse aide. However, they did not have the skill level needed to take care of someone who was sick as my dad. My father had a private room because he had MRSA. It was beautiful. It was very nice. He also enjoyed the food.

November 28, 2012

By Carol17

We liked the size of it, it's smaller. It's privately owned and well-run. We've been very happy with the staff; they're very good and friendly to the residents. The downside is, they put three residents in one room. So the rooms, I don't love, but the rest of the facilities are okay. And unfortunately, my mother is still having difficulty with the dementia. She gets agitated and combative at times. They keep telling us that we might have to find another place for her if she can't control her agitation. We liked the facility, but they're just picky about who's gonna get to stay there.

September 06, 2012

By Barbara10

I know somebody whose mother's in Sunny Acres, and they like it very much. My mother has Alzheimer's, so I'd rather that she was in an area where she could see some normal people too and in a mixture. They mix people up and dementia patients with other groups. You can walk around the parking lot at least. They have 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedrooms. Right now, my mother's in a room by herself. It's kind of homelike appearance.

Services and Amenities of Sunny Acres Nursing Home

About Sunny Acres Nursing Home

Sunny Acres Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Chelmsford, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sunny Acres Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunny Acres Nursing Home