Brightwood Center

Reviews of Brightwood Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Brightwood Center

April 30, 2013

By Cez

I've been to Powerback Rehabilitation before. I like the way they treat the patients. The staff was nice and very good. They make the residents feel more comfortable. They're very accommodating. The food is good. If you don't like what's on the menu for that particular day, they have another menu where you can choose from.

June 22, 2012

By kkmkendri

Powerback Genesis is an excellent care facility. they gave my mother her power back

May 18, 2012

By Sukiecan

Overall Brightwood Center seemed very professional all the way from the very beginning when me and my cousin were visiting Assisted-Living facilities to make a decision where my uncle would be best comfortable in. The facility itself is very clean and well managed. There are different designated areas for the patients to accommodate both their social needs and their physical needs such as hygiene. There are plenty of nurses and essential physicians around and other workers to assist the patients in what ever they need Each patient is assigned three personnel to ensure their well being and safety during their stay at this center . Everyone seemed very friendly and understanding and their services were very productive and helpful with my uncle's fight against the damage due to his stroke. Also these services were very helpful and accelerated my uncle's recovery greatly. Although sometimes there were scheduling conflicts with some of the therapies my uncle was to receive, overall the it is great place for people that require assisted-living.

Services and Amenities of Brightwood Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Brightwood Center

Brightwood Center is a senior living provider in Lutherville, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brightwood Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brightwood Center