Cedar Lane Senior Living Community

Reviews of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community

Independent Living Reviews for Cedar Lane Senior Living Community

July 23, 2012

By jbug124

Unfortunately I did not have a good expirience with this facility, the main reason was my father could not feed himself, and the staff was remiss making sure my father was fed, they would leave the food, and then walk away though he needed assistance, my father though not the easiest patient for sure, was a nice man, and I feel the neglect contributed to his early death. It is unfortunate that the home and many like it are understaffed and the staff is underpaid, this is why I believe the staff memebers do not take more pride in their work, it is hard and emotionally exhausting work with little compensation for it. I feel that many nursing homes could benefit from a better paid and higher trained staff, and consistant training and support for workers expiriencing loss of a favorot resident and other emotional issues that arrise not only for family memebers of the sick and elderly, but for the care workers who are there day in and day out. I do believe the nursing home did its best with the resourses available and the staff available to make my father and mother comfortable during their stays. I would recommend the home, but would also recommend constant monitoring of your loved one if placed there.

January 17, 2012

By Janice S.

Cedar Lane Apartments is a peaceful assisted living location for those 62 or older. After my mother had a stroke that rendered her unable to use a good portion of the left side of her body, she and I needed to find a place that would be able to address her needs, while at the same time providing a supportive environment. After going from facility to facility and leaving unsatisfied with the care and services offered, we finally came across Cedar Lane. As soon as we walked in we felt welcomed. The staff was very kind, and went out of their way to make sure my mother felt secure and were able to answer all of our questions. We took a tour, and later were able to speak face to face with the director. Friends and family who had positive experiences with Cedar Lane put our minds at ease, and after much consideration, my mother decided to move in. The place is clean, quiet, and the staff members know their stuff. The only downside that I have is that the facility is somewhat "dated," but supposedly there are plans to renovate in the works. Nine months later, my mother is recovering nicely and still happy with her living arrangements.

Services and Amenities of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community

About Cedar Lane Senior Living Community

Cedar Lane Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Leonardtown, Maryland that offers residents Independent Living and Independent Living. Contact Cedar Lane Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community