Nms Healthcare of Hagerstown

Reviews of Nms Healthcare of Hagerstown

Nursing Home Reviews for Nms Healthcare of Hagerstown

July 25, 2008

By E. Phillips

My loved one stayed here

First day impressions and experience. My mother was admitted for a short term stay. I live out of stat. I went to the office to set up telephone service in her room( at 10:00am). It is after 6:00pm and her telephone is still not hooked up. Also through out the day I tried to call the Nurse's station the telephone just rings and rings. I made an effort to visit my mother this morning she seems to be very uncomfortable. She arrive there last night. She said she tried to get help to go to the bathroom and she had to wait so long. I was there this morning she had to go to the bathroom she rung the bell. No one was there to be found. I stood outside the door. Approx. 7min. I caught a nurse. ( My mother can not walk at this point- she is there to get PHY Th). She walk up the hall to get a pot. (took several min to come back) I had to get her attention in the hall. I asked did you find one. Her express was like she never went looking. I asked do you have a bed pan. She found on in the draw. Right now I can not rate this home well. THEY NEED MORE WORKERS. RIGHT NOW> I hope I can rate is better later.

About Nms Healthcare of Hagerstown

Nms Healthcare of Hagerstown is a senior living provider in Hagerstown, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nms Healthcare of Hagerstown for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nms Healthcare of Hagerstown