High Hope Care Center

Reviews of High Hope Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for High Hope Care Center

December 08, 2015

By Nesbitt

Someone said residents were outside getting fresh air,no wonder as the place smells so bad they had to go out for air.My mom was in there about 5 years.She got sick and asked repeatedly to be take o e hospital and was ignored.She asked an aide to check her oxygen level while she was checking the roommates and was snapped at enough to make my mom cry.I was there 6 weeks before my mom died and saw no one from staff.I had to leave as my dad had died from sepsis in a care center that same day.Sepsis is what killed my mom also.She had a uti that went untreated.I am so angry as is the entire family.I contacted an attorney but no one near me is licensed in La To handle a case.I am 1100 miles away or I would have sued this place. How can they treat our elderly this way?I am sure they had a good Christmas but we have not since Mom died this way.Mine is filled with grief and anger! Thanks High Hope!

January 20, 2015

High Hope Care Center seemed to be well-kept, but they would not accept my mom because of her aggressiveness. The staff seemed to be kind enough. They did not have access to private rooms. Part of the facility needed updating. However, what impressed me was that they had a fairly new cardiac rehab area, and it was very nice. It seemed to be fairly clean.

March 22, 2014

By A.G.T.

This is an absolutely awful place. My loved one was there for approx. 1 week. We could not get her out of there fast enough. There were many issues. The staff was rude, surly, and terribly unprofessional. Physical therapy did not take place as promised. It took a week for the doctor to ever visit our loved one. No attention was paid to medical condition of the patient. Complaints/concerns were ignored. Wrong medications were given. It was a nightmare.

October 13, 2011

By Nicole2

I was a medic for a local Ambulance company. I was in and out of this facility quite a bit not only for emergency call but sometimes to transport a resident for appts. or non emergency procedures. I must say i just love this place. It is out in the country. I can't remember one time when I showed up at the front door and wasn't greeted by residence sitting out side getting some fresh air. We were also greeted by the "house" dog, can't remember is name but it seemed he was a friend to everyone. Any and every encounter with staff was always plesent. From what I saw there seemed to be a good resident/staff relationship. Always alot going on and always seen lots of the residence family coming and going. Seemed clean and smelled good. Resident rooms almost seemed like their very own appartment with all their favorite things. I would deff. consider High Hope Care Center for my loved ones.

About High Hope Care Center

High Hope Care Center is a senior living provider in Sulphur, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact High Hope Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of High Hope Care Center