Old Jefferson Community Care Center

Reviews of Old Jefferson Community Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Old Jefferson Community Care Center

December 05, 2013

By mymother

Beautiful facility however there is an issue with personal care hygienic wipes and diapers. I have seen aids use paper towels to wipe my mother during diapering due to the lack of personal care items. Diapers are a premium item that aids search for too. I cannot understand why these basice care items are not readily on hand. My mother also complains that her teeth are not being brushed. A beautiful facility is a bonus but resident care is lacking.

Services and Amenities of Old Jefferson Community Care Center

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195571
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Old Jefferson Community Care Center

Old Jefferson Community Care Center is a senior living provider in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Old Jefferson Community Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Old Jefferson Community Care Center