Old Jefferson Community Care Center

Reviews of Old Jefferson Community Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Old Jefferson Community Care Center

December 21, 2015

By Norman14

Old Jefferson Community Care is really clean, and everything is in order. It smelled good too. The overall appearance and the staff were all good. The facility was well taken care of. It was so classy. It was decorated nicely. The rooms are not furnished but they were really clean. The dining area was nice too.

May 26, 2015

By Blkathleen

My mom was there just over a couple wks and was rushed to ER twice. I went to visit both times and had to call the nurse because mom didn't look right. Both times at my asking she was rushed to ER. Dr said first time because she was dehydrated and on LASIK only being there two days. Beautiful place but care stinks. I wish we would have moved her way before we did. I finally asked her if she liked it there a d she said NO. Beware of a male aid that was very very rude I think his name is David

December 05, 2013

By mymother

Beautiful facility however there is an issue with personal care hygienic wipes and diapers. I have seen aids use paper towels to wipe my mother during diapering due to the lack of personal care items. Diapers are a premium item that aids search for too. I cannot understand why these basice care items are not readily on hand. My mother also complains that her teeth are not being brushed. A beautiful facility is a bonus but resident care is lacking.

About Old Jefferson Community Care Center

Old Jefferson Community Care Center is a senior living provider in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Old Jefferson Community Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Old Jefferson Community Care Center