Jefferson Manor Nursing and Re

Reviews of Jefferson Manor Nursing and Re

Nursing Home Reviews for Jefferson Manor Nursing and Re

December 17, 2016

By Hurt granddaughter

My family member has had multiple falls at this facility and the last one resulted in a broken bone that was unchecked for a least 2 weeks. Family was not notified when they finally sent this resident to the hospital and their negligence resulted in an amputation having to be done for an infection. I'm at a loss for words.

February 15, 2016

By Relative095

My dad was at Jefferson Manor for about three weeks. The staff responded to his needs; if there was a concern, they responded to the concern. It was very clean. We were satisfied with them.

January 12, 2015

By Terry41

I am in Jefferson Manor. They provide pretty good services. The rooms and the surroundings were nice. The facility is clean.

November 19, 2011

By Concerned daughter1

I have actually visted this place twice as I am looking for a home for my mother with AZ. I was very impressed with how clean the place is and how the staff is very attune to the guests that live there. Three times guests have asked whomever I was speaking too questions and each time the staff assisted the guest before me. I was impressed because it shows how much they pay attention to their guests.

Services and Amenities of Jefferson Manor Nursing and Re

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195471
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Jefferson Manor Nursing and Re

Jefferson Manor Nursing and Re is a senior living provider in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jefferson Manor Nursing and Re for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jefferson Manor Nursing and Re