North Hardin Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of North Hardin Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for North Hardin Health & Rehabilitation Center

January 21, 2015

By smfmarzian

THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!!! Patients don't get a bath like they say, they lay in their wet pads, nurses are rude and act like it's an "inconvenience" for them to do something as simple as getting a blanket. They need to shut the place down. Other patients are yelling for help and no assistance is given.

November 17, 2014

By Hermine1

My husband was in North Hardin Health for rehabilitation. I have to say that after two days, he called me on the phone and said, "Mimi, if you don’t get me out of here I am calling a cab, and I am walking out of here." I went over there, and it took me almost all day to get him out. My husband was with somebody else in the room and when I came to pick him up, he was already sitting on the bench close to the door to get out. They have very little space, and I didn’t see anything for recreation at all. My husband went that bad. I didn’t want to ask him what about it, he just said don’t talk about it.

January 29, 2014

My aunt is at North Hardin right now and she is doing well there. The people in the facility are outstanding. The place is very clean. I haven’t tried the food myself, but according to her its okay.

September 12, 2012

By JesTri13

This nursing home was all right for what it was. It had a reasonable cost and the residents received basic care and assistance. They provided physical therapy and other medical needs when required. The nurses were overworked and some were very unfriendly. The shifts always seemed understaffed. Unless the residents had standard schedules many were just left to their own devices either sitting in the hallways or wandering around. Some of the more difficult residents seemed to receive the least amount of care from the nurses. The residents who were better able to take care of themselves received the most amount of attention. Some residents were unlucky enough to have nurses who let them lay in their own waste and several residents had developed bedsores. The doctors were nearly absent. In the seven months that I visited this nursing home I saw a doctor only a handful of times. It seems like most residents received the most basic of care and anything further required that the families come in to assist.

About North Hardin Health & Rehabilitation Center

North Hardin Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Radcliff, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact North Hardin Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Hardin Health & Rehabilitation Center