Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

Reviews of Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

Independent Living Reviews for Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

September 12, 2014

By Linda94739150

Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry was absolutely gorgeous, but absolutely out of my price range. It was the only one that had a pool, so I was impressed with that. They have different exercise rooms, and I suppose you can have someone help you with your exercises, or maybe you just want to go for some independent things like for a walk outside. They pretty much let you do what you want to do. They have like a little restaurant in there, and you have to pay for your own meals, whichever ones you want. The rooms were a pretty good size, and that is probably another reason why their prices are higher. The unit that I visited was on the ground floor, and they had a center room in there. She had a deck where she could put plants and a birdhouse, that kind of thing, to make it homey, and then it also had a little kitchen with a stove and a full-size refrigerator. So you have the option to eat there or cook your own meals. I didn't see too many staff people. Of course, the person at the front door was very nice, and the person that showed me around was also very nice and answered all my questions. I'd go there if I could afford it.

Photos of Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

Services and Amenities of Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

About Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry is a senior living provider in Cedar Rapids, Iowa that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry for more details on services and rates.

Map of Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry