Corridor Crossing Place

Corridor Crossing Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Corridor Crossing Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Corridor Crossing Place

June 28, 2015

Emeritus at Silver Pines was good. The director showed me around. It smelled clean. It looked like an older building. They showed me one apartment that was available. It seemed a little bit small, but it seemed wide enough to accommodate my parents. The staff was friendly. It looked like the residents were well taken care of.

January 24, 2015

We visited Emeritus at Silver Pines for my mom. The overall experience was good. The second visit was better. The second time around, the staff was better. They were nice, polite, and accommodating. The facility was clean, and there were no odors. It was a nice place. It had a nice dining area. The only thing that I really didn't like about it was the size of the rooms. The rooms were too small; they were more like nursing homes. We didn't like those. That type of atmosphere to me would have been depressing because you're in such a small area.

August 27, 2014

By Donna93134950

We just like Silver Pines (Emeritus at Silver Pines). I like this facility because it is all on one floor. The minute we walked in the door, it felt like home, it felt welcoming. Everybody was very nice and pleasant. The other residents would at least say hello. Some of the places we visited, they didn't even recognize that you were there. We went in at meal time and everyone was talking to each other, laughing and seemed to be enjoying themselves. We were happy with the way the residents interacted with each other. The staff was friendly, very pleasant and willing to help us with any questions we have. We have eaten there and we have seen the menu. Our meal was very good. They have bingo three to four times a week. They have a chat group where you can join to discuss things like current events. They have an activity room for residents. They take groups out in a mini bus -- sometimes they go out to eat, to the Dairy Queen, go for a ride, shopping or to doctor's appointments. I would definitely recommend this facility to others. The only thing that's going to be different for me is that there is no kitchenette and no full bathroom in the room, so I'm going to have to get used to not cooking and going to a shower, but that's OK. It will be fine. I'll get used to it.

August 04, 2014

Emeritus at Silver Pines was really nice. The staff was very good. She called us a couple of times and she was very thorough and clear about what they can do for us.

March 20, 2014

By Cindy40

The rooms at Emeritus Silver Pines were really outdated. It didn't smell really good when we walked into the building. Those were the kind of things that turned us off. The staff seemed all nice. They had a nice, big open recreation area. The dining room looked clean.

November 08, 2012

By Mtreece

My grandmother-in-law was at this facility for just a short time. She quickly ran out of money and is now staying with my mother and father-in-law. In that time I wasn't overjoyed by the facility. The rooms were smaller than my bedroom. She said it was so small she could not make it feel like her own home. There just was not room for any of her knick knacks and pictures. The common areas were very nice, though, as well as the employees. The people there were kind and helpful. My "Mema", as we call her was staying there for more reasons than the typical resident there is I would think. And the staff was very good with helping take care of her special needs. There are not many options in this area for assisted living residencies. I am not sure what the others are like. So for the staff I would recommend Silver Pines. But if you are claustrophobic and need your space this may not be the place for you.

Costs for Corridor Crossing Place

Photos of Corridor Crossing Place

Services and Amenities of Corridor Crossing Place

About Corridor Crossing Place

Located in a peaceful residential neighborhood just off Highway 380, Corridor Crossing Place is only minutes from St. Luke’s Hospital, Mercy Medical Center, and area shopping and dining.

Enjoy your private apartment and let us take care of housekeeping, cooking, & laundry!

Corridor Crossing Place offers a homelike setting with plenty of activities to keep all residents at all cognitive levels engaged in areas that interest them. Offering all-inclusive rates!

Enclosed courtyard, Fully furnished rooms, Short term transition/Respite care, All inclusive rates and more!

Map of Corridor Crossing Place