RiverOaks Health Campus
Offers Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
Reviews of RiverOaks Health Campus
Nursing Home Reviews for RiverOaks Health Campus
November 20, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Costs for RiverOaks Health Campus
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of RiverOaks Health Campus
Room and housing options
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Medicare Provider Number: 155732
- Ownership Type: For Profit Corporation
- Date Certified: 06/01/2020
- Resident Capacity: 68
- Respite Care
- State Licenses: License Pending
About RiverOaks Health Campus
RiverOaks Health Campus is nestled in a wooded area just outside the city limits of Princeton, where sightings of deer, squirrel, birds and other wildlife are common events. We are conveniently located along US Hwy 41 just 30 minutes south of Vincennes and 30 minutes north of Evansville. Experience Midwestern Hospitality at its finest by visiting our many antique and gift shops or three wildlife habitats and historical sights of Gibson County such as: The Gibson County Court House, Lyles Station School and the Train Depot, to name a few.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with RiverOaks Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Princeton you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at RiverOaks Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.