River Glen of St. Charles

Reviews of River Glen of St. Charles

Assisted Living Reviews for River Glen of St. Charles

February 23, 2012

By BERNS001

Delnor Glen has a very beautiful set-up, including their landscaping. I felt that I would be pleased myself to become part of their community. Their program, as far as I could tell, provided not only a wonderful living situation that seemed just like a wonderful home setting, but also provided many opportunities for my grandma to participate in activities that would please her, and provide her with the socialization that any person would desire! I also found that all of the staff members were extremely friendly and made all of us feel that we were at home and desired to be there. I would highly recommend their services. My grandma chose a different facility, but if it was up to me, we would have chosen this place for sure. It really almost made me look forward to becoming a resident myself! If you are looking for assisted living in this area I highly recommend Delnor Glen.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

This facility is not too bad. The fact that the residents get help with their teeth or any other grooming shows that they are well cared for and not just left to their own devices. The staff and facility seem to have scheduled activities for the residents, so the their stay is not monotonous. The residents also have a lot of help to get things done, for instance they have assistance for when they want to shower and if there is an appointment that they need to make. There is someone there ready to take them where they need to go. This facility is quite pleasant, and with a friendly staff, it really makes the stay very nice. Highly recommended to anyone looking for an assisted living facility for their loved ones.

Costs for River Glen of St. Charles

Photos of River Glen of St. Charles

Services and Amenities of River Glen of St. Charles

• About River Glen of St. Charles

Warm, fun, caring and friendly…

It’s River Glen.

River Glen of St. Charles is a senior living community offering all the comforts of home. Residents in our assisted living and memory care neighborhoods enjoy beautiful apartments, three meals a day served restaurant-style in our dining room, and a choice of engaging daily activities and entertainment—just an average day at River Glen. Independent townhomes at River Glen also provide a safe, secure and intimate community lifestyle to call home.

Map of River Glen of St. Charles