Bickford of Quincy

Reviews of Bickford of Quincy

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Quincy

May 21, 2014

By Beth0906

Bickford of Quincy is very nice. Small, homelike enviroment. All the caregivers are certified and knowledgable. i felt very comfortable there. The apartments are just the right size and are furnished by the resident so it makes it their own. I would recommmend it to anyone!

May 20, 2014

I went to look at Bickford of Quincy, and the facility is not luxurious, but was very nice. The people there were very nice also. The facility was very clean, and I think there were no problems in that area.

August 22, 2013

By CaringLien

I started looking at Bickford first for my mother-in-law. It's brand new, really nice, and clean. They set up the rooms with a hospital bed. I would call their services as long-term nursing care. They have nursing staff on call 24 hours a day, taking care of individual patients. People come in and give folks bath and showers, as well as medication. The facility is fairly expensive but it's not the most expensive. It runs about $1500 a month for private pay. In the end though, the owner, whom I knew, said the facility is not what I'm looking for because my mother-in-law is still independent.

Costs for Bickford of Quincy

Photos of Bickford of Quincy

Services and Amenities of Bickford of Quincy

• State Licenses: 5101909

• Get Costs

About Bickford of Quincy

Welcome to Bickford of Quincy, one of Illinois's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of Quincy is conveniently located at 4221 Maine, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Quincy senior living community.

At Bickford of Quincy, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Quincy. Each resident of our Illinois assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Quincy senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual’s life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Quincy. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories…lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Quincy assisted living in Illinois, we don’t ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Illinois assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Quincy