Heritage Independent Living 55+
Offers Independent Living
Costs for Heritage Independent Living 55+
Cost of Independent Living
Services and Amenities of Heritage Independent Living 55+
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 85
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Heritage Independent Living 55+
HERITAGE INDEPENDENT LIVING 55+
We pride ourselves on Living. At Heritage, we know that aging isn’t the end of your story. It’s just another chapter of your book. You still want to celebrate those lifelong family traditions. Family members are always welcome at Heritage and are often invited.
- Easter egg hunt-. Involving local children
- Mother’s Day “Tea”
- Father’s day BBQ.
- Western Days parade
- Summertime picnics
- Christmas parties
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- We even celebrate Funny Hat day.
- We sponsor 2 pancake breakfasts, one honors the Boys and Girls Club. The other is held on Sept.11. We call it Hero’s Day. Honoring first responders and servicemen.
Daily or Weekly Activities
- Mystery Ride
- Musical Guests
- Spacious apartment floor plans to choose from
- Elegant dining room
- Free laundry facility for those who wish to do their own
- Pool table area
- Outside pet area for our resident pet owners
- Walking path around each community
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Inner secured courtyards
- Raised garden beds for residents
- Lots of trees for shade cover
- Outside picnic areas
Living in Idaho provides an enriching life full of adventure, and this doesn’t stop at Heritage. We provide many lifestyle options for seniors, all with compassion, respect, and dignity. Please give us call to schedule a free tour.