Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls

Reviews of Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls

May 10, 2016

By Renee36

My visit to Heritage was very good. The staff was very friendly and nice to my mother, and answered the questions we asked. My mother likes that facility. The rooms were small but adequate. We saw that they had a hair salon and activities every day, like current event discussion and games. The dining area was very nice, and the whole facility was very clean.

June 08, 2013

By Christine6

I would totally recommend Heritage. My mother is very happy there. They care about the people and everybody from the administration down is extremely friendly and helpful. In fact one of the owners have been living at Woodstone. It's a very nice place.

September 13, 2011

By kwyk

Heritage is a nice facility that has been around for many years, by one name or another. My mother has been there since April of 2011 and really could not be more contented. The food is usually quite good. There are many activities offered each day and there are ample trips to surrounding shopping areas and points of interest. One of my mother's favorite things to do is to participate in the mystery tour. They get in the van and the activities director takes them to a secret destination of her own choosing. It might be to a scenic spot for a picnic, or out to ice cream, or to a bookstore. It's always a surprise and always enjoyable. The staff at the facility is top-notch. I have yet to meet an employee who doesn't seem to appreciate the residents and enjoy their company; which is not always easy in such a situation. If this were a more modern and swankier facility, it would deserve 5 stars. It is an older facility, but in no way is it rundown. It is clean and certainly suitable for most any senior in need of care.

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls

Costs for Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls

Photos of Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls

Services and Amenities of Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: RC-982

About Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls

We have 78 beds, 16 are memory care, 62 are on the assisted living side. We do accept Medicaid, but do have limited Medicaid beds. We have aides 24/7 to assisted residents with cares and medications. Nurses on call 24/7 and in the office Monday - Friday to see and assist residents. Activities are provided to residents daily.

We strive to make this home to our residents and make them our family.

Map of Heritage Assisted Living Twin Falls