Cambridge House Enrichment Center

Adult Day Care Reviews for Cambridge House Enrichment Center

March 09, 2013

By Big Sister2

Other

My Brother has been attending Cambridge for the better part of 12 years, he had a brain anyurism in 1998. He loves going because its some place he can go to and have fun, do projects, they go on field trips and many other fun things. Mike has come alon way because they kkeep him active and he has his own friends there, Other wise he is with me or our sister home away from home. The people there take very good care of the clients and treat them well andthe clients know they are special and loved. Thank You

March 09, 2013

By LR

My husband went to Cambridge House Enrichment Center for two years while battling dementia and ALS. The staff was wonderful and it was a great experience. They have a full-time nurse, home-cooked meals, plenty of activities for clients, and a staff that works hard to make sure the clients are well cared for and happy. My husband loved the family atmosphere and was eager to go every day. I had such a peace of mind leaving him every day, knowing he was well cared for and happy. I'd highly recommend this facility!
See all Adult Day Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About Cambridge House Enrichment Center

Cambridge House Enrichment Center is a senior living provider in Newnan, Georgia that offers residents Adult Day Care. Contact Cambridge House Enrichment Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cambridge House Enrichment Center