Oak Mountain Village

Oak Mountain Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Oak Mountain Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Oak Mountain Village

June 12, 2013

I chose The Oaks of Carrollton because it's closest to home. The facility is clean and well-kept. We have religious activities here. I have two meals a day and they are very good.

June 22, 2012

By rwstamper

Although our initial visit was very positive, my mother was not entirely pleased with her stay there. The facilities were very nice, clean, charmingly decorated and seemed entirely pleasing. However, once my mother was checked in, she was not pleased. She was disconcerted because there were no clearly marked numbers on the door and she had difficulty finding her room after she left it. She also was not happy that she was confined to her room for quite a while after check-in. The staff maintained that this was because of their check-in procedures and that they were still evaluating her medical needs, but my mother insisted that there was no reason for her to be left in her room and not allowed out. According to her, she was left in there alone and was not being processed, just confined. After several unhappy days at the facility and repeated requests to be taken home, we conceded and checked her out and took care of her convalescence at home. While the staff was responsive to our phone calls and from our perspective, everything seemed to be fine, we had to trust that our mother's comments were genuine and if she felt she was not receiving acceptable care, we had to defer to her judgment. To be fair to the facility, she was recovering from extremely aggressive chemotherapy that left her with memory problems, both short and long term, and was easily frustrated, so it may have been largely due to her recovery symptoms, but we could not, in good conscience, leave her where she was unhappy.

Services and Amenities of Oak Mountain Village

About Oak Mountain Village

Oak Mountain Village is a senior living provider in Carrollton, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Oak Mountain Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Mountain Village