Arbor Terrace of Athens

Arbor Terrace of Athens (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arbor Terrace of Athens

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace of Athens

September 30, 2014

We had visited Arbor Terrace. The people were comfortable. The staff was really good. They were gentle and they really seemed to really care about the people living there. It was very nice and I thought it was really good. We saw some people having lunch, and the lunch seemed nice. We were given a really good tour. My husband asked a couple of questions and the staff was able to respond. The place was clean, and I felt really comfortable.

May 30, 2014

By David84537750

We stopped by Arbor Terrace, and it seemed like a nice place. It was clean. You don't smell bad odors, and everything was nice. However, the rooms were smaller than what my father had. It was more like a school situation. They had tiled floors and a communal table and things like that. Everybody seemed to be professional and pretty good people. It was in the right location as far as proximity to me.

September 12, 2012

By mercyme1

This is an excellent facility (Home) for ALZ residents. The staff is caring, friendly, and long term. They have specific stages that loved ones are placed into. This is our 3rd facility for our father and we wish it had been the first.

Costs for Arbor Terrace of Athens

Photos of Arbor Terrace of Athens

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace of Athens

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Arbor Terrace of Athens

Arbor Terrace of Athens provides residents with a lifestyle focused on wellness and meaningful social connections. Our assisted living, Hedges neighborhood, and dementia care options allow us to provide individualized care and assistance for everyone who calls our community home.

Map of Arbor Terrace of Athens