Arietta

Reviews of Arietta

Independent Living Reviews for Arietta

September 30, 2017

By Gloria

My mom is staying here. It's nice and we like it. The facility is very well-kept, clean, looks new, and has lots of amenities. My mom is very hard to please, but she's very happy with her apartment. A continental breakfast is included every day, which she likes, and there's a Sunday brunch included in her rent, which she also really likes. If you don't feel like socializing, you can go get the meal to-go. They have just enough activities like Bingo and movies. She also has own washer and dryer in her unit (which is very important).

May 03, 2017

By Jill111831

I liked this community and am impressed with it. It had a very comfortable and warm atmosphere. The girl who showed us around was very helpful. They re-do each apartment as you move in, including flooring and cabinets. They had a pool, a library, card games, and bingo.

Photos of Arietta

About Arietta

Welcome Arietta, a place to rediscover yourself in the comfort of your own 55+ community. We give you the means to live an active and fulfilled life; you create the experience. With access to an abundance of unique and convenient amenities that enable you to live worry-free, you will have plenty of time to explore new interests and indulge in all the finer things life has to offer.

Map of Arietta