Kindred Hospital North Florida

Kindred Hospital North Florida (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Kindred Hospital North Florida

Nursing Home Reviews for Kindred Hospital North Florida

March 27, 2015

My father was in Kindred Hospital for almost three months. He has been sent there twice after his hospitalization. They had their own doctors and staff. It's more on healing time before they send them to rehab or nursing home, but they could not keep my dad there for long. They were friendly and nice. The facility was clean. It's just they cannot put full attention to patients in my dad's condition. My dad had been falling there, so they had to restrain patients. That's for his own safety, so we're good with that one.

About Kindred Hospital North Florida

Kindred Hospital North Florida is a senior living provider in Green Cove Springs, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Kindred Hospital North Florida for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kindred Hospital North Florida