Kindred Hospital North Florida

Reviews of Kindred Hospital North Florida

Nursing Home Reviews for Kindred Hospital North Florida

October 02, 2016

By Mlautner

Great staff and Great Doctors!!!

February 05, 2016

By T.Garner

My mother was a patient here at Kindred hospital twice within a year's time. She once told me how nice the staff treated her. She received excellent care.The staff were very professional and kind towards me.They were very attentive to her concerns and needs. Dr.Nazario is awesome. John, my mom's case manager was also very helpful. My mom is doing well. I am very grateful. Keep up the great work.

March 27, 2015

My father was in Kindred Hospital for almost three months. He has been sent there twice after his hospitalization. They had their own doctors and staff. It's more on healing time before they send them to rehab or nursing home, but they could not keep my dad there for long. They were friendly and nice. The facility was clean. It's just they cannot put full attention to patients in my dad's condition. My dad had been falling there, so they had to restrain patients. That's for his own safety, so we're good with that one.

About Kindred Hospital North Florida

Kindred Hospital North Florida is a senior living provider in Green Cove Springs, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Kindred Hospital North Florida for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kindred Hospital North Florida