Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

9461 Healthpark Circle, Fort Myers, FL 33908
Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 5 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

January 13, 2019

By Mary

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers was five little cottages. It was not like a big building. They had around 14 people in each cottage, I didn’t like that setup at all. The landscaping needed to be done and was not kept up. People were just sitting. It was a weird setup having to move the food from cottage to cottage.

Mary, we appreciate your honest feedback and we are sorry to hear that our community did not meet your needs. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

August 01, 2018

By Eva

I'm extremely satisfied with Pacifica at Fort Myers. They also offer memory care. My mom is very happy with the food and the staff there. They are always doing some type of activity, whether its artwork, or building birdhouses, or they take the residents to a park or out to breakfast. They also have singing activities, and they have activities for every holiday. The rooms are very nice, and my mom has a room to herself as well as her own bathroom. They clean her room several times a week, it's very nice, and pleasant. They have beautiful outdoor areas where the resident can go outside and sit.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

July 30, 2018

By Robert

Pacifica Senior Living was a little spartan, but it's a nice place. They take Medicaid. There were five units for different levels of memory care. The rooms were nice. The staff was really polite and caring. Each tier had 25 patients, and they had five to seven people working at all times. It's for people with a really tight budget. There's nobody running around in the halls, and they always had activities.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website

May 03, 2018

By Kathy

My parents moved into Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. The staff is wonderful, but they feel like they're in jail, and cannot come and go as they please, and they're used to doing that. I'm disappointed because while we're looking at the place, we were informed that they had all theirs needs here, but they don't have skilled nursing. The food is just OK, nothing to brag about. They bragged about how they get three snacks a day, but they get none since my parents got here. The activities are not very good and a little immature for their level of care. My father likes to sing; half of the people can't sing but are told to sit there and try to sing, and they can't even carry a tune or read the music.

Kathy, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We'd like the opportunity to turn your experience around. Please reach out to us at (239) 829-5119 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

October 13, 2017

By GA777

Once inside this community, you will be greeted with a warm smile at the front desk. They made me feel welcome, like a family member. I was asked if I wanted something to drink while waiting to meet with the Vicky, the sales person. I did not have to wait long. Vicky is very knowledgeable, and empathetic about memory issues, and understands how difficult it can be on family members. The other staff members are equally as caring and friendly. I love the cottages, they are very home-like, extremely comfortable. I highly recommend Pacifica!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

July 17, 2017

By Ann

I'm very impressed with Pacifica Senior Living. My husband has been there for about a month now. I'm very impressed with the aides, who are very caring, very helpful, and answered any questions I had. I've been very happy with them. Yesterday, we had a group who came in from a church and sang patriotic songs for the Fourth of July. They were absolutely wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed it. They do not have a salon or an activities room but they do have someone who comes in to do haircuts and manicures, and someone to trim toenails. There are 12 rooms in each cottage, and each cottage has their own kitchen and dining area. My husband loves their food. It is always hot. My husband has Parkinson's, and they cut the food for him. They're very good.

Ann, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you ever need anything from us, please let us know. Have an awesome day!

July 14, 2017

By oneezywalker

This is a perfect community for memory care. Looking for my Mother and all I can say is, they know memory care, and all that goes with it. I was treated like family, and offered warm cookies when I came to tour. Friendly Home like atmosphere everywhere you go. Dinner smelled delicious, and looked very appetizing. When I went on my the tour, they where very informative and introduced me to the DON and the ED, who took time to talk with me. The cottages, where clean and all updated, and the residents where all busy with projects. I give them 5 stars

Thank you for your positive review & kind words! We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

June 27, 2017

By CaringReviewer139665

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers had all the homes built in an L-shape. There were 6 bedrooms on one side and another 6 on the other, and then there was a central community area for dining and recreation. We were impressed with it. What we liked about it was that there were 5 houses with 12 residents each, so it would be more like family because they would be seeing the same people every day. We liked the fact that each house had an eating area, and the staff volunteered to do food preparations for the residents. If somebody missed breakfast, they would fix her a new one as soon as she got to the dining area. The food looked good and smelled good. They had a bus, and they were taking the residents on an outing while were there. The rooms were kind of dark. We also didn’t like the bathroom because there was a 5-inch step to get to the shower.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience and this wonderful review! We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. Your satisfaction is our top priority, please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

April 25, 2017

By H052351

The people I met at Pacifica Senior were very open and seemed to have a good grasp on how to deal with people with memory issues. The staff was very pleasant, and they seemed to have a nice range of activities. The community had cottages that were very small, manageable units without long hallways. There was a garden that they can go in. It had a home-like atmosphere.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

March 27, 2017

By Terese142377

The nursing to patient ratio was awesome and the facility was very nice. The problem I have with them was their rooms was like 1 big room, and other places have 1 bedroom apartments, and I was more interested in that. But everything regarding Pacifica was great except that their bedroom and living area was all one big room; there was no separation. They had a lot of regular activities planned and family nights. The location is great as it’s right next to a hospital and right next to a medical park which is awesome; that’s one of the reasons I visited as all the doctors are there, but they just didn’t have units that were conducive for what we wanted.,

We are disappointed to see your low star rating and would like the opportunity to raise it to a five star review. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us at (239) 829-5119 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

January 05, 2017

By Edie608465

I didn't like that most of the rooms were shared at Pacifica. They had cottages and did not have a doctor, but they had a nurse practitioner. You have to move as you progress in your illness. It was more expensive and wasn't as nice. They had different units, the place was clean, and the people were very nice and friendly. I just didn't like the setup.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you sharing your experience. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

July 01, 2016

By Chip361344

Pacifica was excellent, classy, inviting, warm, and a lot nicer. They had activities and amenities with a lot of things for people to do and lots of nice areas to do them in. They had a nice area to walk around in and a courtyard. Overall, it's very nice.

Hi Chip, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers!

June 17, 2016

By Rod010667

My mother-in-law has been in Pacifica Senior Living for three weeks. It seems to be good. She has fallen five times, and the staff is concerned about her fall frequency. The place is set up with five cottages that have 14 residents per cottage. She has a private room, but there are also double rooms. They group people according to their level of care.

Rod, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our community. Your feedback and opinion are very important to us. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and their families. Here at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers we are all family!

June 10, 2016

By Sharon886831

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers was very nice. The staff seemed very nice, friendly, and caring. The place was beautiful, and clean. It had a different kind of interesting. They had it broken up into 5 different homes there. That was an interesting concept which I think could probably be very nice. They had individual kitchens in each one of the houses at Pacifica. They have a large dining room, and they also had a large kitchen where most of the food was prepared. It seemed very calm, and nice. They had a lot of activities. This was the interesting part, and I thought it was a good idea. They individually design the programs for the patients for each of the houses, and they usually kept the people who were pretty much of the same level in the same level. They design the programs around the level of the people who were living there so you had 5 different opportunities to have different programs for each of the levels the people were at. I think it's a good concept.

Sharon, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our community. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. Also, did you know we have a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

May 29, 2016

By Sharon565380

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers was very pleasant. The person who represents them was very informative and very experienced. She knew exactly what to show and tuned into what our needs are going to be, so it was a very positive experience. This is a memory care facility and are very engaged with keeping the residents busy and not sitting around. They have the ability to go outdoors at will because of the way it is set up, do music therapy with them, have children visiting, and encourage them to use the garden. It is very different from where my mom is now.

You really made our day today. Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Sharon. We strive to provide excellent high level, quality care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We have a Facebook page & post weekly pictures of our lovely residents and their interesting activities that they are engaged in. We have found that it is a nice way to stay connected to your loved one. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns.

May 26, 2016

By Randolph480528

Pacifica was nice and satisfactory, and the staff seemed friendly and competent. It was a larger facility.

Thank you so much for your positive review!

December 10, 2015

By Sandra E.

I visited Pacifica Senior Living. I liked very much the fact that it had separate buildings depending on the level of care that your loved one needed. I think they had four buildings, and all ofthe buildings were exactly alike. If your loved one deteriorated and had to move to another level, they would not recognize that they were in a different building. I thought that was very important. The woman in charge, Margaret, was very friendly. The grounds were very nice with an outside garden area and a courtyard where your loved one could go out anytime they wanted. It was lovely. I liked that very much. They had daily activities. I would absolutely recommend it.

November 11, 2015

By Dorothy116100950

We visited Pacifica for my father-in-law. It was nice and clean, and the staff was nice as well.

Hi Dorothy, Thank you for your positive review!

November 05, 2015

By John107520850

Pacifica Senior Living had cottages, and it had like a maximum of 17 people in each one. When they put you into a cottage, you are with people who have approximately the same stage of Alzheimer’s as you. The rooms are nice. My wife is sharing a room with another woman. It is big enough. They play games, and they bring in entertainment.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

Memory Care Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

September 20, 2021

By Don

I liked Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. It was small and it looked like they took good care of the residents there. I looked at the place and talked to them, and I watched them interact with the people there. It was pretty nice. They showed me just a little studio and it was nice. The courtyard was nice. It was shady out there, but it was just too hot this time of the year. They were very protective. They kept them inside most of the time. When they took them out, they still couldn't get out of the courtyard. They watched over them pretty well.

Don, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

August 22, 2021

By Judy

I did go to Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers on Saturday, which was the only day that I was available, but there was no one there to give me any information or take me on a tour. One of the staff members took me into one of the cottages and walked around, but it was not productive at all. Anyway, it wasn't the type of environment that I would have wanted Mom in. The facility seemed nice. It was clean and the staff was really friendly, but they just couldn't give me much information. The rooms were pretty small. The outside area seemed nice. However, I was not fond that every cottage had a locked fence and gate on everything around it, but I understand that's what they have to do based on what kind of facility it was. I would not have put my mom in there anyway. One of the other things about them, too, is that nobody ever called me back that following week to try to reschedule something or let me get some information or anything.

Judy, we truly appreciate your honest feedback.

July 11, 2021

By Carolyn

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers is all about the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. How they treat each other and the residents. It was all welcoming and very nice. The place was absolutely beautiful and very nice. They're located in Healthpark and that's where all the hospitals and doctors are.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

May 19, 2021

By jolu

The staff is very caring. Activities are excellent. They have gone the extra mile to make my dad feel at home.

Hi Jolu, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

October 01, 2020

By Yvonne

We have a family member at this facility and it is top notch. From the staff to the food to the facility itself our family could not be in better care. We love them and appreciate them so much!

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

September 28, 2020

By Debbie

Thank you to all the staff at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. I feel all my stress and anxiety has been lifted away. Thank you again so much.

Debbie, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team!

September 28, 2020

By Steve

The staff at Pacifica Senior Living in Fort Myers, FL has been very thorough and proactive with managing resident's well-being and family communication during the pandemic. The policy and procedures including Skype meeting updates has been very beneficial to the family reps.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

September 23, 2020

By JLB83

The staff is wonderful and the facility is top notch!!!!

September 16, 2020

By Val

Everyone at Pacifica has been so good to Dad and to our whole family. Especially with the current situation of Covid precautions, they have gone above and beyond to care for our Dad. They are a truly special group of people. We're so thankful to have them in our lives!

September 12, 2020

By Patricia

The staff was kind, and the service was fast and efficient. I was able to contact the nurse whenever I needed to.

September 10, 2020

By M. Grum

The staff is friendly and cares about their residents. We're so glad dad is making new friends and making a new home.

November 26, 2018

By Donald

I did not like the set up at the small cottages at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. It seemed very crowded. While I was there, they lost a person and they were running around looking for him and I told them where they were. They had something going on for Grandparents' Day and that's when they lost the person they were looking for, and that turned me off. The staff was young and inexperienced.

Falling short of meeting your expectations is not to the standards we strive to achieve. Thank you providing this information so we can improve upon our services.
See all Memory Care reviews (16) See fewer reviews

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Alzheimer's 1 and 2 and a yearly update ongoing along with IPC ED - Caregiver Training and Resources

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Assisted Living Residents at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers are in that transitional stage between Assisted Living and Memory Care.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Social, Cultural and Fun Activities for all levels of enjoyment.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Close to Medical Park, Ronald McDonald House, Ruby Tuesdays and banks

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation to/from Doctors Appointments, Transportation to activities.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Meals are served in a home-like setting in our dining area.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers offer to assisted living residents?

Pacifica Fort Myers is a secured community offering round the clock staffing.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Monthly Family Night and Newsletters

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers during daytime and nighttime hours?

Pacifica Fort Myers is set up in Cottages, with the maximum number of residents in each cottage of 14. Based on 14 residents, there are 2 staff members on 1st/2nd shit and 1 staff member on 3rd Shift.

If Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pacifica Fort Myers Assisted Living residents can have dogs/cats as long as the resident can provide care for those animals.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Staff receive ongoing training in assisted living, dementia, fire safety, infection control, etc.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

28 total, 12 first shift, 11 2nd shift, and 6, 3rd shift

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers provide to protect residents who wander?

We offer cottages with a secured/gated fence for those residents that wander.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We work with the Legacies and Transitions Care programs, which include The Daily 7 Keys: Physical Wellness, Reminiscent Activities, Social/Spiritual, Cognitive, Music, Life Enrichment Skill, and Outdoor Activities

RSD & ED assess cognitive level during the face to face. After 30 days and every 6 months or a decline is noticed, an assessment will be completed.

What techniques does Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

We remind residents of meal times, and give them assistance if needed. We also help those that are unable to feed themselves. We offer special meal plates for puree and finger food.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

We call the family with any changes, and we have an open door policy. We are on call 24/7 making our self available to answer any questions or concerns, or to help in anyway.

Describe the neighborhood around Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers is a beautiful memory care community located in the Health Park District, close to beaches and beautiful downtown Ft Myers. We are members of the HealthPark association.

Is Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

No, though HealthPark Hospital is located 1/4 mile from our community

• Detached Homes

• Vegetarian

• Pets: No

About Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Situated in vibrant Fort Myers, FL, our Pacifica Senior Living community offers full-service assisted living and memory care options, providing a warm and inviting environment.

For residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers