About Anthology of Simsbury
Tucked between two panoramic ridges, the river valley of Simsbury, Connecticut, features a charming downtown, renowned local attractions, historic houses, working farms and miles of natural beauty. Come discover Anthology of Simsbury, just beyond the scenic Farmington River at the foot of Talcott Mountain, where we welcome you and your loved ones to share your story as you continue to write it.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- We provide all the comforts and liberties of home—with the added luxury of a full-time team at your service. For active seniors who want to elevate their lifestyle, our independent living option offers the best in premium experiences, services and amenities.
- Spacious, private accommodations with full-size kitchens featuring modern appliances
- Contemporary design & elegant decor
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of senior-friendly floor plans
- Daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Daily transportation for appointments, shopping, dining and outings
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs
- Salon/Spa, including massage, manicures/pedicures and more
- Diverse menu options and dining venues including pubs and bistros
- Thoughtfully designed common areas, including a sun room
- Community activity center with game rooms, craft room, library and reading rooms, etc.
- Theater, chapel & worship room
- Indoor pool with locker rooms
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas
- Golf simulator
- Outdoor pickleball court
Our Virtue Memory Care Neighborhoods are designed to ensure that residents thrive in mind, body and spirit. Carefully curated artwork features local landmarks and nostalgic images to evoke feelings of home, while memory displays located outside each resident’s room feature personal pictures and mementos to strengthen community connections and provide familiarity.
What Makes Us Special
Featuring exceptional accommodations, services and experiences, supported by a thoughtfully composed care plan and passionate caregivers, we provide everything you need to live your best life within a dynamic, engaging community you’ll love.