Evergreen Health Care Center Stafford Springs, CT

Evergreen Health Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Evergreen Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Evergreen Health Care Center

February 11, 2015

My husband is in rehabilitation in Stafford Springs called Evergreen Health Care Center. This particular nursing facility is absolutely wonderful. He has been in seven or nine facilities, and this is the best by far. It is right on the grounds of the hospital. It is sort of a hidden secret because not too many people know about it. We have other facilities that are closer to us, but this is an extremely pleasant surprise. The food is wonderful, the people, the facility itself -- I can't say enough about it. My husband is a little hard to please, so when he raves about a place, it's good. They have a lot of activities, but he doesn't participate in too many. He's mainly interested in doing his physical therapy twice a day. It is a very clean facility. We are very happy with this place. I just can't find anything wrong with it.

February 28, 2012

By AM68

I visited this facility many times to see two of my neighbors who were living there after both of them having a stroke. My opinion was that it is a nice looking place but has too much of the feel of a hospital. I did like that the couple was able to live in the same room together but the small rooms made it difficult for the residents to feel as if this was their home. They had lots of entertainment for the residents but so many of them were so incapacitated that they could not enjoy it. The facilities themselves were very nice and clean, and I felt that overall the staff of the nursing home was well trained and treated the residents as well as they could. In short, they did the best with the resources available to them. Not a fabulous place, as I don't believe any nursing home is, but there could be many worse places for sure which is why it gets three stars.

Services and Amenities of Evergreen Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Evergreen Health Care Center

Evergreen Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Stafford Springs, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Evergreen Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen Health Care Center