Applewood Place Assisted Living

Reviews of Applewood Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Applewood Place Assisted Living

December 05, 2013

By JanLast

This is a very attractive facility. It is also extremely expensive. For the 5,358.00 my Mother In Law is paying she receives: Good meals, which she has to wait in the dining room up to an hour before she is served. She receives a room which has a bed placed directly next to the front door, which is never made. Instead of making the bed, the caregivers simply throw the covers up over the pillows. Most seniors I know appreciate a well made bed, and one which is made before 2 pm. I do not feel she is being cared for, only looked after. There is a bright spot. His name is Pete and he seems to truly care for all residents. I have been over this many times with the director and numerous other facility employees. All have acknowledged the problems, none have bothered to fix them.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to learn that your Mother-in-law's experience at our community has been dissatisfactory. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail in order to better understand the situation. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and please include the community name and the specifics of your review.

May 25, 2012

By Denver303

I did not spend as much time here as I had wanted to but from what I could tell at my younger age it seemed like a comfortable place with friendly people. It had helpful staff and it seemed like an area where people were able to live a relaxing and joyful life without too much strain on themselves. The amenities and facilities seemed to be very suitable to the residents from what I understand.

Costs for Applewood Place Assisted Living

Photos of Applewood Place Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Applewood Place Assisted Living

• State Licenses: 23D467

• About Applewood Place Assisted Living

Applewood Place Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Lakewood, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Applewood Place Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Applewood Place Assisted Living