Alexander Gardens Assisted Living

Alexander Gardens Assisted Living (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Alexander Gardens Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Alexander Gardens Assisted Living

November 15, 2015

My mother is at Alexander Gardens. It is a very small, beautiful place. My mother has her own private room. Most of the time, she likes the food, but sometimes she doesn’t. The facility is very nice and very clean.

August 21, 2015

Alexander Gardens was very nice, and the people were very nice, but there were too many ramps going from building to building, and that would not work for my husband. It was neat and attractive, and the rooms were small. Another thing we found is that especially in this hall, it was 99.5% women, so that facility would never work. The lady in charge who was the sales agent was very pleasant, very knowledgeable, and very helpful. They were having music played, and there was a small group of ladies sitting there being entertained.

April 11, 2014

Alexander Gardens was a small place, but it seemed very nice. The staff was really nice and friendly. The rooms were great. They all had a standard bathroom and the emergency button, everything you would want. The dining area was very nice. I looked at the menu, and it looked good. I would eat there!

Costs for Alexander Gardens Assisted Living

Photos of Alexander Gardens Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Alexander Gardens Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1

• State Licenses: 425801920

About Alexander Gardens Assisted Living

Alexander Gardens is an affordable all-inclusive retirement community located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California, just minutes from shops, restaurants, hospitals, and the historical Santa Barbara Mission. Our life enriching culture offers a variety of amenities to simplify your life, including three chef-prepared meals daily, an on-site beauty salon, and fun daily activities. We provide a calm, caring and compassionate family environment that promotes grace and dignity for seniors and their families.

Our family environment is unique and offers a quality of life that is special to our residents. According to Lupe, our head caregiver, "the care, love and attention to detail allow our residents to enjoy a happy, safe and secure quality of life with their family and friends

Map of Alexander Gardens Assisted Living