White Blossom Care Center

Reviews of White Blossom Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for White Blossom Care Center

October 16, 2015

By outpatient1

My father was treated well. The nurses, cafeteria staff, and assistants are pretty responsive and nice. Anytime we needed thickener, cups, spoons, extra bowls, medicines, pain reliever, snacks, water, and so forth we were accommodated within 5 to 10 minutes if a nurse was non-occupied. The only negative thing I did not like was the in between shift changes of nursing staffs. For a good hour in between my father and adjacent patients could not get any help to change sheets and assistance to go to the bathroom. I suggest checking with the nursing staff for their shifts so that if you have family members that can fill in the gaping hour, it would alleviate any remorse for your kindled love one in between. Additionally if the patient needs assistance he/she must press a staff alert button wired to the bed wherein there is no audio sound or chime, only a light that visually comes on outside of the patients room. Hence if no staff is around during this time to see the light, chances are no assistance will be rendered immediately. Otherwise I am quite happy that my father is recovering comfortably from here in the WB facility from his weakened heart & kidney conditions and surgery from nearby O'connor hospital. FYI, make sure to ask your insurance provider and case worker carefully if your loved one is fully covered and also to explain in detail the progression in health your loved one must show as the WB facility manager will review every 2-3 weeks in coherence with your case worker and insurance for continued coverage. There have been cases I've heard where rehab patients end up either paying for deductibles or hefty collection payments. Overall I would say I am satisfied as me and my family visit our father every day as it has been a full month now. The staff are still professional and friendly. Parking can get full. Be prepared to park on the street and possibly even across the street. Be cautioned! Every 3rd Thursday of the month there is street sweeping, hence avoid parking patrol citations on these days of the month. Hope this helps!

October 06, 2014

My mom stayed at White Blossom Care Center. When my mother was in the hospital, the doctor told me about this place. The staff was alright, but the place was too depressing. That's why I didn't let my mom stayed there more than two days. It was really depressing. There were four beds to a room and in front of hers, there was a big lady without clothes and that was upsetting to my mom. The room was a very small place that was divided by like drapes. The facility was not a happy place to be. I stayed there the whole time because I didn't feel like my mom was safe in her bed because they didn't pay too much attention to her. It was not a nice place really. They need to improve on more supervision and visiting her more often.

February 13, 2013

By tipas

my aunt was there in recent months she had a stoke. They wdid not do toileting because of "safety issues" they did not do any kind of strenthing exercises. when she came home she was maximum assist. after 2 days with me she became moderate assist. and after a week s with me she can pull herself up they are not traainded to take care and rehabilitate stroke patients.

August 21, 2012

By Zaeldren

White Blossom is a surprisingly nice facility from the looks of things. Prior to visiting my grandfather, I had thought that most of these facilities would be drab and depressing. It was quite the opposite. The decor was bright and lively, the patients were out and about doing things, and the staff was cheerful. The building had several large common areas that were connected to the rooms where patients can sit and get fresh air and talk to one another. They even have a valet parking service. The rooms themselves were fairly large, but my grandfather's in particular was shared with two other people. I don't know if the home places patients based on personalities, but the other patients in my grandfather's room were of similar types, and they got along well. This really helped my grandfather not feel lonely when we couldn't be there for him. The food appeared good, but my grandfather claimed it was inedible. It's a toss-up if this was due to the food, or due to his weakened appetite. The only negative that I would give to White Blossom is that their staff does not want family members assisting a patient with things like visiting the restroom. However, this is understandable, since my grandfather was hooked to an IV at the time. Overall, it was a good place for him to recover in, and I'm sure he wasn't too put off by the experience.

Services and Amenities of White Blossom Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About White Blossom Care Center

White Blossom Care Center is a senior living provider in San Jose, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact White Blossom Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of White Blossom Care Center