White Blossom Care Center

Reviews of White Blossom Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for White Blossom Care Center

August 21, 2012

By Zaeldren

White Blossom is a surprisingly nice facility from the looks of things. Prior to visiting my grandfather, I had thought that most of these facilities would be drab and depressing. It was quite the opposite. The decor was bright and lively, the patients were out and about doing things, and the staff was cheerful. The building had several large common areas that were connected to the rooms where patients can sit and get fresh air and talk to one another. They even have a valet parking service. The rooms themselves were fairly large, but my grandfather's in particular was shared with two other people. I don't know if the home places patients based on personalities, but the other patients in my grandfather's room were of similar types, and they got along well. This really helped my grandfather not feel lonely when we couldn't be there for him. The food appeared good, but my grandfather claimed it was inedible. It's a toss-up if this was due to the food, or due to his weakened appetite. The only negative that I would give to White Blossom is that their staff does not want family members assisting a patient with things like visiting the restroom. However, this is understandable, since my grandfather was hooked to an IV at the time. Overall, it was a good place for him to recover in, and I'm sure he wasn't too put off by the experience.

About White Blossom Care Center

White Blossom Care Center is a senior living provider in San Jose, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact White Blossom Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of White Blossom Care Center