Diamond Ridge Healthcare Center

Diamond Ridge Healthcare Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Diamond Ridge Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Diamond Ridge Healthcare Center

March 27, 2014

Diamond Ridge was a great place, but extremely expensive. My father-in-law was there for probably 35 days. He was basically in rehab, so they had them do some stuff with his feet, pedaling, doing stuff like that. But they're $8,000 a month. He could not afford that. The staff was fine, they were clean, and I like the location. It's a nice place, but it's too expensive.

March 14, 2013

By NoNameRequired

STAY AWAY. 3 beds to a room, 1 bathroom for 2 rooms to share - NOT GOOD. Residents wandering hallways at all hours of the night, items missing constantly. You have to bring your own TV, pay for your own cable and phone. My mother was given a tranquilizer by accident. Never again will I allow my mother to go here.

About Diamond Ridge Healthcare Center

Diamond Ridge Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Pittsburg, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Diamond Ridge Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Diamond Ridge Healthcare Center