Lompoc Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Lompoc Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lompoc Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

October 20, 2011

By roberttmercer

My grandmother stayed at this retirement center for 10 years before she finally passed on. She told me multiple times that she enjoyed living there, and that the staff was very helpful. They were constantly checking on her and seeing if she needed any thing like a change of clothes, or food. Everytime i went there, there was usually a man playing the piano in the main hall, so that was definately a plus. The facility was very clean and tidy. The reason i gave it a four instead of a five, was the food. My grandma complained numorous times that her food was cold, and not very appetizing. If they were to get a better chef, this retirement home would definately get a five out of five. The staff was always helpful and courteous, it was clean and quiet, and there was always nice music to listen to in the main hall. The beds were decent, and the rooms were a decent size. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get their parents into a nursing home.

About Lompoc Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Our center provides secured alzheimer's and dementia care, rehabilitation services, long-term care, respite care, and hospice care. We accept Medi-Cal, Medicare, V.A. coverage, and private pay.

We're guided by the principle that compassionate care, respecting an individual's dignity, and listening to the needs of the family are paramount when working with residents who require long term care services. We take enormous pride in our staff of professional long-term care providers. Please visit our web site, call, or make an appointment to tour our facility.

Map of Lompoc Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center