Prestige Assisted Living at Chico

Reviews of Prestige Assisted Living at Chico

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Assisted Living at Chico

April 27, 2015

By Jonathan3

My mother-in-law was in assisted living at Prestige. She passed away a couple of years ago. It was good. The staff was very friendly, and they were more proactive. They'd poke their head in regularly and ask if she needed anything, and they would actually do things for her. They had the assisted lift chair like a recliner that would help you stand up, and they let her borrow that for a few months instead of renting it to her like other places might have done. I saw that there were activities available, but she was not interested. She was more of "I just want to read or listen to music." Before she needed the assisted living, she would always be gardening and doing other quiet activities.

January 13, 2015

I was able to visit Prestige Senior Living. This facility was too expensive for me. The staff was accommodating and very nice. They were very professional. The amenities are very nice. The whole place is really nice.

June 29, 2012

By Dpannell

There is no easy way to admit that you cant take care of a loved one. With Prestige Care my family and I were able to rest easy knowing that the strong independent woman who was responsible for our being on this earth was in fact receiving better care than we could have hoped to provide for her ourselves. Every time we went to visit her the staff greeted us with a smile and they all seemed genuinely happy to provide this wonderful service. What really made me feel like we made the right choice was how on multiple visits when we went to her room she would be sitting there chatting up any member of staff from the doctor to the orderly and you could tell they didn't mind and their patience with her was truly remarkable. Prestige has the ability to make one of the toughest times for a family a little easier, and that in it self is a miracle.

Costs for Prestige Assisted Living at Chico

Photos of Prestige Assisted Living at Chico

Services and Amenities of Prestige Assisted Living at Chico

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: RCFE Administration License

About Prestige Assisted Living at Chico

Prestige Assisted Living at Chico offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted Living at Chico gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Assisted Living at Chico