River's Edge Assisted Living

Reviews of River's Edge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for River's Edge Assisted Living

September 08, 2020

By Devin_L

We liked River's Edge the best. Rooms are new and clean, and it had a nice atmosphere. They do assisted living as well. The staff in orders were accommodating kind and specific and what I needed to do and what they would do to take care of my mother. I appreciate their help their understanding their patience and positivity. The residents are happy clean well-fed and they can go in and outside as they please it's a gated facility small but personable nice and happy. The food is excellent. They offer four to five activities every day, with a lot of them repeats from day to day, and have bingo almost every day.

August 20, 2020

By Carol.Mill

I held up a couple of months to survey so we could get a decent vibe for this spot. Be that as it may, it's demonstrated to be exceptionally pleasant for my better half. The staff are inviting and accommodating, the eating offices are extremely pleasant, there is a lot of good food gave. Within patio grounds are open and serene, so people can sit outside or walk around away from traffic and clamor. They are additionally all around kept up, solid plants and trees, green grass, with lovely drinking fountains. I feel lucky we discovered this spot. Following a little while of good food and exercise, his well being improved enormously. He has restored his versatility, freedom and is prepared to by and by hit the path. We are thankful to River's Edge and the staff; we feel the cost for these facilities was more than reasonable.

July 24, 2020

By Jatin_Patel

My dad stayed in River's edge for three weeks. one of my friends referred me. I am living East Overlook Lane Yuma. it was fifteen minutes from my home and it worked out great from me. It was a beautiful home. They had activities posted on the wall, and they had a lot of things going on. my dad's room was really nice and big, and we got to put his furniture in there. I saw the menu and it was good. It was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very caring, compassionate & accommodating. The nurse has been very helpful in following up on things with me. The manager was very helpful, too. The food is excellent. I would recommend it to others.

Costs for River's Edge Assisted Living

Photos of River's Edge Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of River's Edge Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About River's Edge Assisted Living

River's Edge is a place where you would unearth the true sense of living. Our exclusively designed programs and 24 hours support from our committed staff makes your life whole and passionate here.

For everyone out there who values their independence but would benefit from assistance in daily activities, River’s Edge is the place for you. We believe in the idea that togetherness Brings happiness. A growing Research also deduces that those who live in a caring and connected environment enjoy greater health and happiness than the isolated ones. Therefore we have taken it upon ourselves to create that environment for you filled with care, laughter, and happiness. Our range of services, dedicated staff, and a comfortable environment creates an amazing place for you to take pleasure in assisted living.

• Dedicated and Caring Staff
  • Spacious joint or private apartments as per the need.
  • 24 hour staffing
  • Wholesome Dining Program with Food like Home cooked meals (Customized Food based on specific diet requirements). Meal three times a day alongside snacks.
  • Emergency Service in every apartment
  • Basic First Aid
  • Medication management
  • Housekeeping and Laundry Services
  • Satellite TV, individual climate control and other utilities
  • And lots of love & care.

River’s Edge is a splendid community located in the beautiful city of Yuma, Arizona. A place with exceptional amenities, beautiful architecture and planned residences, we proudly stand on the belief of building a nonchalant and personal environment for all our residents in the best possible way.

Map of River's Edge Assisted Living