BeeHive Homes of Yuma

Reviews of BeeHive Homes of Yuma

Assisted Living Reviews for BeeHive Homes of Yuma

October 02, 2017

By scarol

I visited both facilities, facilities are nice and clean but the staff is not friendly specially the ones on charge or the managers, and not very helpful when asking questions . I would not recommend neither one .

March 07, 2015

By Linda107235350

Bee Hive Homes was nice. The problem we had with it was that it was smaller, and they had a waiting list. We did not really get much of a tour. The rooms seemed very nice. They had a knowledgeable and helpful staff.

February 28, 2014

By Julie Davis

I visited Beehive Homes. They were excellent. They had private rooms with private half bath, and they were very nice. They would have been my first choice because the house was built for assisted living. Their hallways were very spacious and really nice. They had really nice setup and people. It was very clean. The only problem was they didn't take state insurance and my dad has Medicaid. They would take him as private pay and when he runs out of money and went on the state aid they wouldn't have to leave. However, you can't go in being on state aid. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of Yuma

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About BeeHive Homes of Yuma

BeeHive Homes of Yuma is a senior living provider in Yuma, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact BeeHive Homes of Yuma for more details on services and rates.

Map of BeeHive Homes of Yuma