Davis Place Bullhead City, AZ

Reviews of Davis Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Davis Place

May 11, 2011

By Disgusted

Friend or relative of resident

Administrator could care less. Aides are overworked and underpaid. Thievery receives a "look the other way" attitude and I'm not talking about residents "borrowing" from other residents. I am talking full blown stealing. Rates are nowhere close to what is quoted on various websites. We are at $5800 and they are still wanting more!! If you don't pay their price, believe me they will withhold the most basic necessities of life, like assisted feeding. My relative has been there 10 months and I have never had a more emotionally wrenching experience as I have had with the administrator. Do your loved one and yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Costs for Davis Place

Photos of Davis Place

Services and Amenities of Davis Place

• Get Costs

About Davis Place

At Davis Place, our Bullhead City, AZ assisted living community, we deliver compassionate care while helping our residents with their daily routines. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of stimulating activities, such as bingo, Qigong, yoga, arts and crafts, card and board games, happy hour, ice cream socials, pet therapy, and movie nights. Schedule a visit to experience the Bullhead City, Arizona senior living community for yourself today.

Map of Davis Place