Sunridge Village

Reviews of Sunridge Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunridge Village

January 24, 2012

By Ladyhawk

Oh my, what a place. There is new management and the changes are awsome. The building is emaculent. Remodeling everywhere. The pool and spa is being remodeled. They are doing adult day care, respite care and building a beautiful secured memory care unit. I am so impressed. I brought my parents and had lunch. We didn't make an appointment just walked in. The food was exceptional, the staff was so warm and friendly and treated all the residents with care and compassion. I had the chance to chat with some of the residents and family members there visiting and they couldn't say enough great things. They even have 3 licensed nurses, a medical director that see's residents there on site, an eye doctor and podiatrist that comes there. If that wasn't enough, the lab comes there weekly and they can have x-rays, ekg's and sonograms done there. They have an extensive activity calendar and a brand new bus. I am so excited that my folks chose to live here and Linda helped them easily through the move in process. Thank you Sunridge Village !

November 17, 2011

By Debannholt

Since my parents were residents I believe there are now new owners of the facility, however, I was not impressed with the way employee relations with the facility affected residents. Kitchen help was unhappy and residents were not given anything other than cold meals, nothing that was cooked, etc. The nursing attendants were warm, compassionate and very helpful and the activities were plentiful inorder to make the residents feel part of a community and stay active. My parents are no longer residents here but I think it's vey important for anyone considering it to check out the nutritional aspects as they were never met.

Costs for Sunridge Village

Photos of Sunridge Village

Services and Amenities of Sunridge Village

• Housing Extra: For Memory Care, We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.

• State Licenses: AL4424C

About Sunridge Village

Sunridge Village has been in operation since May of 2003. A licensed Assisted Living Facility that provides personal care, dementia care, respite care and adult day services.

We offer 134 apartments in a resort setting. Each apartment features an individual climate-control system, wall-to-wall carpeting and a private bathroom. All suites open to an inner courtyard and pool area that is gated and professionally landscaped.

Located in Bullhead City, AZ just across the Colorado River from Laughlin, NV. The views are spectacular from each personal balcony and the courtyard provides an oasis feeling with our pool, spa, plus large palm and olive trees.

Relax with friends and family. Enjoy a supportive lifestyle that promotes freedom to explore and learn. Living at Sunridge Village allows you to realize new and past interests.

Sunridge Village is more than a place to live, it is a community. Enjoy our beauty/barber salon, library, recreational rooms and all lush gardens. Sunridge Village is filled with love, family, friends and a sense of pride. We are easy to find and a great place to live.

We know that today's seniors want a community with wonderful amenities and lots of activities. We offer many unique areas in our community including a Man Cave, a Wellness Room, and we are adding a Putting Green, and Artist's Studio, Beauty Salon and a Dog Park.

Map of Sunridge Village