Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities

805 Flagg Circle, Florence, AL 35630
Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC

Assisted Living Reviews for Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC

Nursing Home Reviews for Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC

February 28, 2012

By Bruno71

I worked at this nursing home as a volunteer candy striper during the 1990s and enjoyed helping work with the elderly patients by providing them with amenities that they needed on a daily basis. My great grandmother also stayed at this nursing home several years ago before she died at the facility. She was well taken care of from everything I could see. The facilities were modern, up to date and she had round the clock care. I don't remember any negatives as my great grandmother never had any complaints other than she would rather be at home...like anyone would. The staff seemed to be doing the best they could with everything they had to work with.This is the reason the facility is still in operation after many, many years of service to the people of Florence, AL who need assistance in the later years of their lives.

June 02, 2011

By TopAvere

Friend or relative of resident

Mitchell Hollingsworth assisted living and nursing home of Florence, Alabama is a very interesting facility. My great aunt was recently placed there to be rehabilitated. The facility is very clean but it has a lingering odor throughout the entire building. The staff was decent but not the best that they could have been. My aunt complained of them forgetting to check on her quite frequently, but said the nurses were very nice when they did come to check on her and give her medications. Overall, the facility is clean and the staff is mediocre. If it were my choice, I wouldn't have placed my aunt or any family member there.

Services and Amenities of Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC

Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC is a senior living provider in Florence, Alabama that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mitchell-Hollingsworth Nursing & Rehabilitation Center LLC