Gardens of Clanton

Reviews of Gardens of Clanton

Assisted Living Reviews for Gardens of Clanton

July 23, 2020

By KatieW.

The staff of The Gardens appear to know each resident on a personal level and they truly seem to enjoy spending time with their residents. I would have a peace of mind knowing that my family member stays in the gardens.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. Creating a peace of mind for our resident’s families is a top priority and the staff work hard to ensure that happens!

May 25, 2018

By Sheila

My visit to Gardens of Clanton was good. It was kind of homey and had a good environment. The person who toured me was very friendly and informative. The staff led the activities for the day, which was good. That morning, they did an exercise routine, and later that afternoon, they were going to a strawberry patch.

October 16, 2017

By Lewana

Great, friendly staff. Awesome administrator that loves her residents.

October 11, 2017

By Tim

The services provided were top notch. The staff's caring and attentive nature made my aunt's stay at the Gardens of Clayton a very positive experience.

October 08, 2017

By Cathy

My father has been a resident at the Gardens for almost a year. Started out a little rocky, but expected as he adjusted to a new normal. Could not ask for more caring people to look after my dad. Janice, Beverly, Linda and Vicki are tops in my book. Would rate 5 stars if the food was a little better.

October 06, 2017

By Mildred

I feel very happy and satisfied to be here. The staff is made up of very caring people. They are always polite and willing to do whatever needs help with. Since I am not able to cook for myself, it's good to have my meals prepares, and the food is good.

October 06, 2017

By Amy

Excellent facility, great staff, fun, friendly. Love them.

September 19, 2017

By Sandy98

I have been to see church members and friends. Every time the atmosphere is great. Always decorated beautifully. Clean. Residents happy and well taken care of.

Thank you! We are fortunate to have a wonderful administrator and amazing staff! They go above and beyond to ensure that our residents are comfortable and happy in their home. We are so pleased that you experienced that as well! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

March 03, 2017

By Danny333850

The administrator is great with the residents and goes out of her way to make them feel at home. The staff is friendly and very caring!

Danny, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review! We strive to create a comfortable, home-like environment for our residents. We appreciate your kind words about our staff. It is so good of you to share this positive feedback.

February 26, 2017

By Roger250332

First visit – very impressed, very clean, very friendly.

Roger, We are so pleased that your first impression was a good one! Thank you for the positive review.

February 21, 2017

I have devotion with them once a month. It's such a great place and I enjoy it so much.

Thank you for giving of your time. Everyone at the Gardens of Clanton looks forward to the time of worship. Your scripture readings and prayers are a blessing to our residents and staff.

February 17, 2017

By Debbie687584

Very friendly and caring staff! The administrator really shows that she cares and loves the residents! Very clean facility.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your observations. Our number one priority is ensuring our resident's safety and happiness. It is always nice for our staff to be acknowledged.

Costs for Gardens of Clanton

Photos of Gardens of Clanton

Services and Amenities of Gardens of Clanton

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: D1105

About Gardens of Clanton

Friendly, charming and oh so southern, the Gardens of Clanton Assisted Living offers the personal attention and home-like environment your loved one deserves. From the shady front porch to the spacious common-area, our assisted living has a welcoming feeling of “family” and belonging. With 16 private apartments, the Garden of Clanton is where true friendships are made and the residents enjoy comfortable living among piers. Choose from three floorplan options at affordable rates. All apartments are equipped with private bathrooms, emergency alert system and cable TV connections. At the Gardens, we also take care of the cooking, housekeeping, laundry and utilities. We’re here if you ever need assistance with any situation or emergency 24/7. Our residents enjoy eating together family-style and sharing lots of stories. There is plenty of time for socializing and enjoying activities such as fun theme parties, musical entertainment, fashion shows, devotionals, exercise and crafts. Our staff intimately knows every resident’s favorite food, hobby, and sports team. We take care of the daily details so that our residents are comfortable and feel at home. So come for a visit…take a tour and see for yourself why our residents love to call the Gardens of Clanton home.

Technology and Entertainment:

• Cable TV in resident rooms
  • WiFi in resident rooms and shared areas
  • Emergency Call System