Grane Hospice Care Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA
About Grane Hospice Care Pittsburgh
Hospice Care Pittsburgh
Grane Hospice Care Pittsburgh is a locally owned Hospice Company that provides a higher level of Hospice Nursing Care in Pittsburgh. We care about all of our local communities and our caregivers are from the same Pittsburgh neighborhoods and the communities we serve in and around Western Pennsylvania.
Our hospice nursing care in Pittsburgh provides a low patient to staff ratio, which allows for increased hospice care time for your loved one and members of your family whenever needed. Our Pittsburgh Hospice team approach assures continuity of a personalized in home Hospice Care plan and Comfort for the Body, Mind and Soul.
We provide the following Hospice services in Pittsburgh:
- We order any medical equipment that is needed and have it delivered home prior to the patient's arrival
- We identify the family's or facility's preferred pharmacy to have the medications provided as convenient and as quickly as possible or have all prescribed medications delivered to home, including those not related to the terminal diagnosis
- We provide Hospice consultations and education to family's on providing the safest environment possible for their loved one while remaining at home
- We collaborate with the patient, family, and caregivers to provide the customized care that each patient wants and deserves
- We are a "We Honor Veterans" program participant providing Veteran-centric education to our staff and volunteers, identifying patients with military experience.
Hospice Care Services in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Pain & Symptom Management
- Hospice Medication Management
- Personal Hospice Care
- Hospice Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Respite, Continuous & General Inpatient Care
- Emotional, Financial and Spiritual Counseling
- Dementia Care: Our Staff is trained in the Habilitation approach to dementia care using the “Caring for People with Alzheimer’s Disease” program provided by the Alzheimer’s Association, Greater PA Chapter.
Grane Hospice Care provides comfort for the body, mind and soul through unique, individualized and professional care plans allowing you to live comfortably, in your home, surrounded by loved ones. We are a locally owned and operated Hospice Care company and we care about all of our local communities. Our employees live in the same communities as yours. Contact Grane Hospice Care and speak to your local Grane Representative about our Hospice Care services.Get Costs