Aging Care Advocates, Inc.
Offers Geriatric Care Managers
About Aging Care Advocates, Inc.
Aging Care Advocates is a geriatric care management and advocacy company owned and operated locally in the Tampa Bay area by Genevieve Faulk. Genevieve is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Care Manager Certified, Certified Senior Advisor, and a Certified Advanced Social Worker in Case Management. She is actively involved daily in the oversight of all Aging Care Advocates' clients, who are managed by her team of experienced and compassionate Master's Level Professional Geriatric Care Managers. In addition, her philosophy is to provide a team approach to each client in order to offer the very best in care management.
As Aging Care Advocates has grown over the years, we have realized the necessity to ease the emotional, medical, and financial challenges of our clients. We strive to maintain the health and well-being of our clients in a manner that is most comfortable for them, while keeping their environment safe and secure.
Most family members, when faced with challenging aging issues, do not know where to turn or who to trust to get the best information possible. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for older adults and their families by providing expert guidance, oversight, and advocacy. We accomplish this goal with the following services.
Aging Care Advocates provides the following care management services:
- Crisis Intervention
- In-Home Comprehensive Assessment and Evaluation
- Office Consultation
- On-Going Support & Supervision
- Long Term Placement in Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Facilities or Nursing Homes
- Assistance with Medicaid Applications for Long Term Care Placement or Financial Assistance
- Supervision of Home Modification, Repair and Maintenance
- Bill Paying & Statement Review Services
- Referral to Other Professionals
- Social Interaction
- Advocacy in Long Term Facilities